• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

what the hell

Started by Silencer, February 13, 2006, 10:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

QuoteMike's account hasn't been deleted and that was also a direct insult
I don't remember Mike insulting me. Please realise that the problem originated in your house.
QuotePlease dont tell me you just compared yourself to a god.
I don't compare myself to god, but this site and this game belongs to me, and I may do whatever I wish here, whether you like it, or not. You can argue with me, if you want. I can ban you, if I want.

QuoteYou created an internet site that is non-profit
exaaactly. I could not say it better myself.
Quoteand you didnt even create your OWN games, you ripped someone elses off
yeeees, exactly same way as jagex did. This was already discussed somewhere else.

QuoteThis was a result of the conversation YESTERDAY and you know damn well you can tell the difference between two computers. Silencer was registered and plays consistently on THIS 1 computer.
It's really not that easy. Too many people have dynamic IP address, and their IP is slightly different each time. It's more "safe" to delete whole IP range. Well, next time I can for example delete all people from the states (joke)

QuoteI fail to see how my cousin, a full time college student
Nice. I finished my college study 6 years ago.

Quotewho pulls down more income than you
probably. Good for him.

Quotecan get laid on a normal basis
I'm sure he is handsome chap and chicks are all crazy for him :)

QuoteIf you are going to say you get laid please do not tell me its with the sasquatches portrayed in the pictures you posted of your vacation. I would assume choose a life of celebacy before letting my dick get consumed by that monstrousity.
You seem to be insanely interested in my personal life. The girl on the picture is quite interesting person, she runs a company, does all kinds of sports (at the moment she's snowboarding somewhere in Italy), is quite clever and witty. But you are right, I'm not interested in her. Regarding your further concerns, I spent yesterday afternoon in a teahouse with a charming girl, and she afterwards expressed desire to see me again. Please cross your fingers, I think I'm on good way :) If you have any further questions about my personal life, feel free to ask. I was always very open to duelboard players (also to those deleted, I make no differences, I love you all equally).

QuoteYou probably still live in your moms basement.
No, in fact I live in different country as my parents, since year 2000.

And I'm glad you posted this - people can make their judgement themselves.

SiR gUt

well, I guess I shouldn't even of posted.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

nah, you put practically what I was going to say.

ultswordsman

well i just have a little more i can think of that have acctually happened and mike did that less then a week ago when u tried to fool us by /mute all

how many times have mike  reg   and many others insulted matlu and disrespected him and everything silencer did and yet there all still playin and having fun and everything and yet matlu made parsley a leader and he started the omega flaming threads and he has locked many topics then unlocked them all when guest and every1 got angry and u made him leader after a 3 line speech
its not exactly fair when u take into thinking of how many ppl insulted disrespected flamed and many other things to matlu and yet there all still here
and
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

well as of what I been reading, I dont think silencer should be banned, but warned if it happens again from his IP. But thats just me, and I have no say.
Cough Admin Cough Cough  ;) j/k

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

(cont) its not exactly fair when u take into thinking of how many ppl insulted disrespected flamed and many other things to matlu and yet there all still here

and its  true that  he resorts to   cursing and mindless things but only when something pisses him off majorly like his account deleted

shud matlu  take that into his consideration but he shud also consider people like   reg if he deleted him or parsley for countless things like that ur saying  they wouldnt be pissed off too

well thats pretty much all
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

zzboots

grow up babies. :'(

Live by the sword die by the sword.
He flamed others, matlu flamed him.

not much more to say..
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

Dodger

Live by the sword die by the sword.
He flamed others, matlu flamed him

Well said.

Parsley

I agree with you ZZ, but I'm surprised that Matlu bothered to deign this thread with a response. 

PS Silencer's last post deleted due to racist comments.

Please consider yourself on probate until you apologise.

matlu

One final comment:

To Ultswordsman:

yes, you are right, there are many people who violate rules. I don't like people cursing in the game or forum, I don't like people who flame or post pointless posts. I don't like it, but mostly I tolerate it. If they cross certain border I do something (like I temporary banned Father_ted few days ago).

yes, there are probably people who cheat. In my opinion, they are total losers who only demonstrate their own impotence to achieve anything. I don't care about them. I don't have enough free time to track them down and punish them. This is not Olympic games. It's just game meant to be played for fun. If somebody cheats, it's his problem. I don't care about losers.

What happened yesterday, was something different - it was not cheating, it was not not minor violation of rules - it were very direct and very stupid and very pointless insults aimed at my person. Do you think that I need to hear such insults from some totally unknown person? No I don't. The only way I could punish that person was to delete game account. Nobody is banned, he can create new account if he wants. He can forget about this site and play some other game, if he wants. I don't care.

I hope you see a difference bewteen cheating, cursing, flaming  -  and stupid insults of my person? It's simple. You can shoot person who entered your land. I can delete/ban person who insults me on my game/site. That's how it works.