• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

By your own rules I believe I already won that challenge.....although I won't mind beating you as well.

I'm good to go anytime I suppose.

Would be much easier if you ever signed into messenger....
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Well... Those that make the rules don't have to obey the rules. Stands to reason  :)

flamingdragon

Your supposed 'reason' will lead to the downfall of this ladder.

Well, not that it can fall much lower......
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

I can't log in and play anyway...

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

It did indeed, two years ago :)

flamingdragon

Well any chance you can log in now? That challenge is still open.

I WANT THAT NUMBER ONE SPOT ON THE LADDER!

:D

Also, I just saw my Jericho banner in my sig on here. It's awesome, and I don't have it anymore. Good thing I randomly set it on here.  :)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

THE POWERFUL DODGER HAS BEEN DEFEATED IN A LADDER MATCH BY NONE OTHER THAN ME, THE GREAT FLAMING DRAGON. (Flaming as in on fire, not gay) The point is, I am now the #1 champion of the ladder, and should be respected and hailed as the greatest CB player there is.

What? The ladder is dead you say? It doesn't mean anything? Nonsense, I will hear none of these blasphemous lies. The CB ladder is a respected system and all know the power of whoever is on top.

I killed Dodger in that second match fair and square with my epic hypno on his alien which then killed him. No, not an alien queen, an alien. Yes, I wasted a hypno on his alien. It paid off, I am a genius. That very move crowned me ladder champion.

I now bid you, my loyal fans, adieu.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

You hypnoed my alien, while I had you cornered. You were so dead.

flamingdragon

That is the beauty of it all, my good man. I got out of a tough situation by hypnotizing an alien and killing you with it. I am amazing. Yay me.

Also, you hardly had me 'cornered'. You had one hologram and another coming, I easily could have lived by making a hologram of my own and killing one. I think...

I really don't recall the details of the match.

Regardless, my genius hypno play finished you off, and I now stand here as the......NEW........ladder champion.  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

dodger i challenge you for the #2 spot now after 5 days goes by i will reclaim my greatness
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Well well well, some young upstart thinks he can just bounce in here willy nilly and take my ladder spot. Well it's not gonna happen, fella. I am the best in the world at what I do, and that's kicking ass.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

I'm the undisputed 7 time Cyber Battles World Champion. The most championships in CB History. I will have no problem dismantling you in front of 40 thousand sir gut fans. Do you smellllll!!! what the gut is cooking!

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

You can take your world championships, turn them sideways, and STICK THEM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CAAAAANDY ASS!

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, THEN I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA...

BE JEALOUS!

AND THAT'S THE BOOOOOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

lets go  you jabroni , i want that intercontinental title to go along with my 7 world championships ;) whenever you're ready and you better use up your whole 5 days for practice. good luck loser