• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

for Inspiration

Started by matlu, April 12, 2005, 01:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Just for inspiration, I'm posting whole monster sheet

<edit>
I uploaded:
- original monsters from cyber wars - copyrighted by jagex
- recent version of reworked graphics
- original buildings graphics
- reworked buildings graphics

flamingdragon

matlu, can u make this a sticky?

and put one next to it with all original monsters so we will never forget them  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

BladeSabre

Yes, please put one next to it with all the original monsters ;D

And it would be good if you could include the actions that aren't monsters as well (on both sets of images).

matlu

ok, it's all there

Bakster

Beacons and fortress are the same?

matlu

Quote from: Bakster on June 05, 2005, 02:43:35 PM
Beacons and fortress are the same?

Nobody reworked them so far (and there is still even more original graphics, some monsters, also some commanders)

BladeSabre

Thanks, that's useful. I was also wondering about commanders and equipment, alignment modifiers, disintegrator, disrupter, electropulse, holodetector, hypnotize, mutate, resurrect, teleport, virus. I know some of them are the same as each other, but it's hard to remember what's going on with them without pictures.

matlu

Blade, are you trying to create another CW clone on your own?  ;)  I will upload everything to "inspiration" folder  ( www.duelboard.com/inspiration )

BladeSabre

Not in the near future. I might do some more spriting for this one in the next few days, since my brain doesn't seem to be up to doing anything more useful in my own life. Next I look at mutant mount and acid spitter. I thought being able to see what's there (and what was there originally) would help out the other spriters too.

matlu

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 09, 2005, 12:30:12 PM
since my brain doesn't seem to be up to doing anything more useful in my own life.
I know the feeling :-/

BladeSabre

Are you going to put up the other actions I listed? It's just that I remember thinking that some of them still needed replacing or could use some work, but can't remember which ones or what they look like.

matlu

sorry, kinda forgot about it. It's always good idea to tell me twice.
I uploaded commanders and effects ("inspiration" folder)

BladeSabre

Great, thanks. I see that not much has been done to the effects yet. The "biohazard" thing wasn't in the original though - was that the skull graphic before?

And, what's that funny white square thing at the bottom?

matlu

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 12, 2005, 12:30:51 AM
Great, thanks. I see that not much has been done to the effects yet. The "biohazard" thing wasn't in the original though - was that the skull graphic before?

And, what's that funny white square thing at the bottom?

- ops, seems like I no longer have original effects file. Yes, there was a skull instead of biohazard.
- "funny white square thing" is used when you click a monster