• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rook

Started by MetalGear822, December 03, 2006, 06:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say the system was reset on Rook... Would you impliment the temporary mute on new players?

yes
3 (37.5%)
no
4 (50%)
other
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

MetalGear822

and the temporary mute effects all players including you.
Other-post

Dodger

I think it's a good idea. I voted yes.

Seeing as I'm one of the only impartial players, my opinion counts for more as say, a Rooker whose chat is blocked. Who will obviously think it's a bad idea.

This is a biased poll that will receive an erroneous result.

MetalGear822

I believe Biased means giving one preference over another. Now.... muting one and not muting another would be exactly that biased.

flamingdragon

I do not believe so.

And it stops people from going in and spamming or just to cuss at people, it may be unfair, but it has been proven to be necessary.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

What don't you believe is so?
Quote from: Dodger on December 03, 2006, 10:51:48 AM
This is a biased poll that will receive an erroneous result.
My statement is referring to dodgers statement which questioned the validity of this poll.

flamingdragon

I do not believe that what u are referring to as muting some and not muting others is biased, as all people will eventually be ablr to talk if their dedicated to the game.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: MetalGear822 on December 03, 2006, 07:14:29 PM
I believe Biased means giving one preference over another. Now.... muting one and not muting another would be exactly that biased.

I didn't mean that. It's just that all the Rookers who currently have their chat blocked will vote that it is a bad idea. And the Rookers without blocked chat will probably not care.

The only fair answers will come from those who don't play rook, or barely play enough to worry about typing.

flamingdragon

Which is exactly why me and Dodger are here.  ;D

And the peolpe who play rook probably don't go into any other section except rook and thus will not even see this thread.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

Im not impressed by your argument but your convinced, and your right your the only one who will see this so..