• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Take a look at the old cyber wars tournament page

Started by SiR gUt, January 24, 2007, 08:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

http://www.finitesite.com/mbj77/cyberwars.html

That website is from when mBj77 and KoalaBoy ran the tournaments. Very Very awesome old memories and history on that website. Go take a look at the tournament matches(there were a lot of tournaments), hall of fame, rankings, and the teams that were suppose to be for the team tourny, and everything else!! Let's never forget the old Cyber Wars and Cyber Wars Tournaments. Maybe this will give some faith and hope to all the players out there to join the new tournaments. Now if we can Please have a moment of silence for the old cyber wars..........................................................
..................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................

Thank you

-   gUt
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

:'(

And yet Cyber Battles is so much better that Cyber Wars ever was. Why can we not have the same number of players :( :( :(

The_Crusade

That website owns.

Who won the most recent tournament? Will I be surprised at the answer?

Dodger

Why don't you just look?

Or do you mean the most recent tournament of Cyber Battles? It was Gut, but only because I didn't play. 8)

SiR gUt

gk8coe took me out in the finals of the last tournament on that website. My spider didn't kill him and than everything went wrong.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Crusade

Looks like Gut was actually unlucky in the old Cyberwars.

ownage

Quote from: Dodger on January 24, 2007, 05:03:30 PM
:'(

And yet Cyber Battles is so much better that Cyber Wars ever was. Why can we not have the same number of players :( :( :(

we dont because castle was very very popular for years because of jagex and huge rpg games like neopets and runescape which they used to advertise castle. then they shut it down and everyone reverted back to their old games and here 2 years after  castle died comes us. by then most players gave up on this game. but i belive if we revive battle things and crypt the big chatroom lobby and a dungeon like thing then advertise it we may start getting some players back. withen maybe 2 weeks of starting the advertisements on things like yahoo games pages and then keep making runescape accounts and spamming world 1 and 2 with the links backwords. to here so moc.draobleud.www  backwords with a spam bot over and over again.

thats my idea and thinking

(fixed it dodger)

SiR gUt

so go do it ults :) sounds like a plan you can do perfectly. without screwing up.

Dodger

I got about half way through that post had had to give up because i couldn't breathe. I don't think ults should advertise until he can write.

Oh, and I disagree with almost all of what you said.

SiR gUt

SiR gUt

Dodger

Quote from: ownage on January 25, 2007, 08:25:44 PM
We don't have the same number because the castle was advertised in Neopets and Runescape. They then shut it down and everyone reverted back to their old games.

Two years after, duelboard was made, but by then most players had given up on this game.

I believe that if we revive Battle Things, Crypt and the big chatroom lobby (the dungeon) and then advertise, we may start getting some players back.

Why do you have to spam the links backwards?

You forgot to mention that we need Cyber Battles back on the main page.
And did it not occur to you that in the 4 or so years that GDC went down, the players may have grown up and stopped playing Runescape and other games?

TBH, I just don't think CB is what gamers want anymore, it's now too retro.

ownage

your prolly about 45% correct but if its to retro lets kick it up some,I dont know if anyone will like this idea but if you can copy the code and modify it instead of turn `it will be a type of strategy game kinda like the game i play which is called starcraft.How it will work is lets say its 1v1 no turns beam down monsters and make a defense and instead of blocks click a spot and it will move their and defend and fight. This could be the new extreme.But this will be alot of work so i doubt anyone will want this