• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

hey

Started by icesabree, May 05, 2005, 02:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icesabree

well ill see what i can do for you um i do know two graphic designers who's son goes to my college were Buddy's ill talk to them because there experts at that stuff and there in the mist of creating graphics for the new halo thats going to be coming out 2007 but shhhhhhhh you did not hear it from me but yeah ill talk to them any way  i can help i will i love this game to much to let it go under
skyler

matlu

Oh :) Well thank you again, please better email me then, after you ask them (at duelboard@directbox.com )

icesabree

skyler

icesabree

um maylu any chance the site will be back up today?
skyler

icesabree

oops typed to fast again sorry matlu
skyler

flamingdragon

Quote from: icesabree on May 05, 2005, 02:25:31 AM
well ill see what i can do for you um i do know two graphic designers who's son goes to my college were Buddy's ill talk to them because there experts at that stuff and there in the mist of creating graphics for the new halo thats going to be coming out 2007 but shhhhhhhh you did not hear it from me but yeah ill talk to them any way  i can help i will i love this game to much to let it go under

halo 3...awesome
Adun Toridas, Executor.

icesabree

i know keep it on the down low tho ok or else i won't get to know the games that come out anymore
skyler

icesabree

if you want to know more tho you can add me to msn and ill be happy to tell you some more games
skyler

icesabree

my friend talked to his  dad and he said he could if he had some spare time  but he needs the pics of the old ones can you send it to me at shadowcloud_2003@hotmail.com he will work on that and when hes done he will email me the finals ok?   ps it may take some time tho
skyler

ultswordsman

dude ice i love halo *mouth is open and drooling* thinking about halo 3   aww man this gonna rock but ill keep my mouth shut