• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

a little self play

Started by Ashoc, May 07, 2005, 12:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashoc

Alright, how many of you have ever had a lonely night home, you're dying for some cyber battles action, but you can't find a partner?  well good news, you can take care of things yourself and have a little solo action.  yes, that's right, a little one player?  all you have to do is create a new game and then hit start without anyone else there, and you'll have the battlefield all to yourself.  now, is this worth the 2 points it costs to leave the game?  i dunno, that's up to you.

lol, anyways, i figure someone has already posted this one, but i don't really have the time to read through the posts anymore, but you are able to start a game on your own, and i couldn't find a way out other than to quit which cost me points. :'(

matlu

;D

Actually, it's not a bug, it's a feature :) It's origin is in ancient times, when I just started to work on this game. It was meant solely for testing purposes. During programming, I had to try if everything works ok very often, and it would be annying to have to always open 2 windows, connect as 2 players, create a game, join the game etc. Thus, I made "single-player" option. It is still useful for me, but I will remove it soon.

Quotenow, is this worth the 2 points it costs to leave the game?  i dunno, that's up to you

there is simple workaround: just click non-rated game  :P

flamingdragon

i dont think you should get rid of it. People still go into it to check out whats changed when no ones there after you update game.
Adun Toridas, Executor.