• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The probe problem

Started by SiR gUt, May 09, 2005, 10:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

I think that Probe and drone shouldnt be able to kill commanders so easily or anything else with 3 attack or under. I was playing a game a really good 3 player game and me and an opponent both had very good armys. Well someone who was on the side who we didnt really focus on because he was new so we let him do what he wanted. Well anyway he just flew a drone over my slime and killed my commander.
i think its kind of funny but like the old cyber wars when a probe or drone killed a commander everyone laughed about it because it was rare. In the new Cyber Battles it happens way to often that it becomes ridiculous.

I dont think you should make the combat style same as cyber wars, but atleast have it that creatures with 3 or even 2 attack or less cant kill a commander very easily.  Thats just my opinion but other than that your game is great
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

I also have feeling that something's wrong, will try to make it better somehow

HellsRage666

Haha, dont even talk to me about it. Ive benn killed on this game by drones so often it isnt even funny anymore. So i start getting paranoid and holoing them lol  ;D