• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

castle petition

Started by flamingdragon, May 12, 2005, 11:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Has yahoo said anything about castle petition?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

BlitzJoker

ehm....Yahoo doesn't own the castle, as I thought they did when I wrote up the petition. And as of now, I could careless what Jagex(the real company that owns the rights to the games) has to say about the petition to it.

flamingdragon

umm ok

well a lot of people signed something for no reason
Adun Toridas, Executor.

BlitzJoker

Uhhh cyberwars is back, no they didn't sign it for no reason.......a creation of a petition=reason to go to site=more traffic=higher ranking in google search=better chance of matlu stumbling upon my site........which apparently happend. ;) Look at the indirect effects next time.

matlu

Quotewell a lot of people signed something for no reason
lol, I'm afraid THIS happens quite often, both on internet, and in real life  :D

But I'd say it served a good purpose anyway.

Today, I also signed the petition and wrote there link to duelboard, in case somebody new would find it.

BlitzJoker

Heh I just read the petition(before reading your comment) and was going to say something along the lines of "I like signature #156"  ;)

You could also sign this one:

http://www.petitiononline.com/castle13/petition.html

T3h luggage

Quote from: matlu on May 13, 2005, 12:44:38 AM
lol, I'm afraid THIS happens quite often, both on internet, and in real life  :D

But I'd say it served a good purpose anyway.

Today, I also signed the petition and wrote there link to duelboard, in case somebody new would find it.

I found this site through your post in a guest book or somesuch, so I know it works...

Rob Gambino

I talked to Paul Gower quite awhile ago, and he said Jagex doesn't own the castle games anymore.  We also talked about how fun the games were.

matlu

Quote from: Rob Gambino on June 12, 2005, 05:17:59 PM
I talked to Paul Gower quite awhile ago, and he said Jagex doesn't own the castle games anymore.  We also talked about how fun the games were.

Really interesting news. But who owns them now? Yahoo? I hope that they completely lost interest about these games.

Kiz

Quote from: matlu on June 12, 2005, 06:45:12 PM
Really interesting news. But who owns them now? Yahoo? I hope that they completely lost interest about these games.

I highly doubt that Yahoo cares about the castle. They probably just bought the site out for the domain name.

BladeSabre

QuoteI talked to Paul Gower quite awhile ago, and he said Jagex doesn't own the castle games anymore.  We also talked about how fun the games were.

Really? I don't remember who any more, but someone said to me not all that long ago that he asked Jagex about the Castle, and they offered to license it for $5000 a year. So that would suggest they still own it.

matlu

Quote from: BladeSabre on June 12, 2005, 07:35:39 PM
Really? I don't remember who any more, but someone said to me not all that long ago that he asked Jagex about the Castle, and they offered to license it for $5000 a year. So that would suggest they still own it.

I also heard it, but this story was most likely made up but someone. In fact I talked to a person, who claimed that he made up this story (the reason remained hidden to me)

raikoukami

so many stories i think there all false :P

Rob Gambino

Yeah, yahoo owns it and they're not putting it on their site, so I'm assuming they don't care.

raikoukami

i don't see why they just don't put it on there site ........you know how many people will come back >.<