• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

This is really annoying

Started by MetalGear822, April 09, 2007, 04:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalGear822

I am convinced pulse and virus have been glitched theyre working 100% on preds and spiders this isnt an isolated insident ive seen this atleast 15 times and its never failed go test it yourself i dont believe this crap i cant keep a damn spider or pred because some noob always succeeds on it...............

Dodger

Because a real pred/spider means alignment is pretty high. Therefore EP/Virus have a pretty high chance of succeeding.

MetalGear822

Correct me if im wrong here

100% success rate = 20% success on spider/pred due to 8 resistance and anyway not all these were real ive tested it multiple times with holograms and noobs just used virus or pulse instead of detect.
This bug doesnt seem to effect mechs and queens if anything it never wants to work on a mech or a queen right now but i havent tested that and thats probably just my luck at the moment but anyway it should be 30% more likely to work on those units over the pred/spider.

Dodger

The_Crusade

You have the 'Bakster syndrome' i.e. a disease that makes you unlucky at everything. It can't be cured, the best way to deal with it is to avoid luck-based games. Since this game is 100% luck, it's a NO-NO.

flamingdragon

Get over it Bakster, u play lots of other luck-based games. And pretty much everyone is unlucky at this game so it doesn't matter much.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on April 16, 2007, 06:20:03 AM
Get over it Bakster, u play lots of other luck-based games. And pretty much everyone is unlucky at this game so it doesn't matter much.

Other games? Such as?

Dodger

flamingdragon

Quote from: The_Crusade on April 16, 2007, 11:20:05 AM
Other games? Such as?

Backgammon.  ::)
Poker.  ::)

And those are just the two I know u play.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Don't think Backgammon is mostly luck based.

Although poker pretty much is.... To a degree anyway.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on April 17, 2007, 03:20:47 AM

Backgammon.  ::)
Poker.  ::)

And those are just the two I know u play.  ::)

I hardly ever play poker. Backgammon is partially luck, but you need skill to use your dice rolls ;D

Dodger

...Why aren't you at school?

The_Crusade

Dodger

flamingdragon

lmao, like Bakster ever goes to school.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.