• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

chat

Started by TheHissyCat, May 03, 2007, 12:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHissyCat

:o Hey I have now been online for 3 days on and off and still cannot chat.
I noticed that other players with fewer games were talking, and people are talking to me trying to be polite and i cant even congrat. p or acknowledge them....this is so out of my personality.

Is it because I have 2 abandoned games .... one because i was disconnected, and another because game was unrated and I left table thinking it wouldnt hurt rating.

I promise I am a nice person and will obey rules!!!  I'll even wager my meow mix on it.....hey i may hiss just a little, but its all in fun, and mr. administrator, please allow me to talk before i get dizzy chasin my tale and hurt myself climbing the curtains!!!  :D

Dodger

;D

In Mr Administrators absence let me tell you, "it takes few games and few days".

TheHissyCat

:o Wow! a site where we actually are not posting in vain! thats great and i mean it....I am not being sarcastic, i really mean it.  I had no idea I would get a response so quickly! :)

hope u dont think i was going over your head when i asked admin.  to let me talk...I didnt see any chains of command...so forgive for being new...lol

But ehm....do u think maybe somebody could check and see if maybe the block thingy is stuck on my name since other players have played less games than me and are talking?

I dont know how this thing works and i dont want to break any rules or jump any lines....just kinda wonderin if there may not be a glitch or something on my name.

thanks

I love this site
Hissy

flamingdragon

If they played less games than you and are already talking then you have not met the "few days" requirement.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

And why does everything remotely exciting on this forum happen when i'm not here?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: TheHissyCat on May 03, 2007, 01:14:55 AM
:o Wow! a site where we actually are not posting in vain! thats great and i mean it....I am not being sarcastic, i really mean it.  I had no idea I would get a response so quickly! :)

Yep, it just goes to show the extreme activity that this forum thrives on ;D

Dodger

We actually have no clue how long the block thing lasts for but Matlu (our old Admin) always says "Few games and few days", never giving an actual figure.

The_Crusade

old admin? What the hell?

Dodger

Meant as a term of endearment. Good old admin...

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on May 04, 2007, 10:08:19 AM
Meant as a term of endearment. Good old admin...

Well it doesn't work without the 'good' there.

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.