• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Upcoming tournament

Started by SiR gUt, May 28, 2007, 09:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Here is a list of how you cheated:

1. Haxsaurz
2. Not being cool enough to even play me to begin with.
3. Inputing a virus onto my computer causing me to get bad hands.
4. A completely different second virus causing me to fail everything.
5. A third virus attempting to shut down my browser in mid-game. (Luckily I use firefox and prevented this.)
6. More Haxsaurz
7. He hired haxasaurus to hax even more into the game for him.
8. Because I say so!
9. He had a ninja with a sword to my throat the entire game saying if I won he would kill me. (Of course I fought him off, along with the 72 other ninja's in the room, as well as the 5684657 samurai's, but after I defeated them all, while still kicking ass at the game, he threatened me with a nuke if I won)
10. I was sleepwalking while playing the game, therefore it is unfair that I lost.
11-9999999999999999999999999.  ect,ect,ect.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Inferno1537

i don't see what the problem was...  a true gamer would have overcame all those and won

flamingdragon

Indeed, I did overcome all of them, I was to lazy to put in the rest of my story:

After slaying haxasaurus, destroying the missile with my uber powers, and anti-hacking all your hax, an arrow went straight at my pc power button, of course i used my hand as a shield, being the true gamer that I am, and the arrow was avoided, but my PC overheated then blew up out of nowhere, having nothing to do with you, therefore I did not expect it, being the true gamer that I am, I had all my attention fixed on stopping your attempts to cheat and still beating you, therefore there was no way I could have forseen or prevented the overheating.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Inferno1537

LOL yeah... i actually attached a bomb to your pc while u were at school 2 years ago in order to insure my victory in the sabre cup.  since i'm uber1337 I started planning every step of our match when my grand parents were born.  it may have cost me millions to pay for all the ninjas, samurai, haxasaurzes, haXx0rses, and 11-9999999999999999999999999 of ect...  but it was worth it

flamingdragon

Ha, that bomb could not have been the cause of my PC blowing up, as I disabled that one, and the replacement, and the third bomb that haxasaur put in it, as well as stopped the 576 missiles headed towards my PC, so it must have been my PC merely overheating........
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Inferno1537

OH, ur comp overheated.  i was thinking it blew up...luckily i took out the fan of the comp too to make sure u couldn't play for very long that day

flamingdragon

No, what I said was that it blew up because it overheated, lol.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

And that fan you took out was merely a decoy, I had another mini fan in there that was really doing all the work, the decoy didn't even spin.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Inferno1537

not having a fan can have that effect...

and yeah i sold u that defective mini fan u put in

flamingdragon

Ha, I merely made you think you I bought that mini fan from you, I really had stolen from the vendor right next to you.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

<Edit>

No spoilers without spoiler warnings.

It's a good job I've already read it jackass :)

Don't get why you would want to spoil it for yourself. It was an awesome book.

- Dodger

flamingdragon

lolol, Dodger can speak through Bakster's mouth.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

He posted Harry Potter spoilers for some reason.

The_Crusade

The spoiler will have to go somewhere else then...not like it matters...