• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

List of people still interested in CB

Started by StarSabre, October 21, 2008, 09:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSabre

Post your msns/yahoos/AIMs/emails here!

laurencegardner@hotmail.com, LanceGardner27 on AIM
-Crosses Sabre-

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

This for CB? Or DW? :-\

dodger@ivings.org.uk

StarSabre

-Crosses Sabre-

Dodger

So.. What's the purpose of this thread? What are you going to do with my e-mail? :-\

StarSabre

Personally, I already had yours, so nothing new. If I feel like playing CB I'll msn ya. Other people who come here might want to catch up with people they've lost touch with, or find new people to play CB, and they can do that with your email too.
-Crosses Sabre-

Dodger

Not really much purpose then... Since my e-mail is on my account profile.

StarSabre

That is true in your case, although lots of people who want to play CB might not know you want to also and might not feel like adding every single person on the forum's email via their profile on the offchance that they do. Just a thought. But seriously, stop spamming this thread.
-Crosses Sabre-

dragon75

starsabre poked me in AIM. so i came back. <.<
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

Quote from: StarSabre on November 02, 2008, 03:17:24 PM
That is true in your case, although lots of people who want to play CB might not know you want to also and might not feel like adding every single person on the forum's email via their profile on the offchance that they do. Just a thought. But seriously, stop spamming this thread.

Me?! Spamming! How dare you! ;D Was just wondering what, if anything, you were planning to do with my e-mail! My curiosity is satisfied. Thanks.

matlu

People at that "dragon" website told me that I'm anti-sabre :( Just because I told them that their game has glitches :(

Scrotum_Nose

Join the revolution matlu! With great vengeance we shall strike down upon the evil Sabre people.

StarSabre

Lol at 'game'. All that's on the website is in development alpha, of course it has glitches. You joined in alpha testing for glitches and found... glitches. Well, yeah. That's hardly surprising.
-Crosses Sabre-