• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

BANNED!!!!

Started by byrdzhouse7408, October 25, 2010, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrdzhouse7408

Hello Matlu, i was previously banned from using duelboard from my computer class. My friend got banned for his NIC and it banned all of my computer class from playing this game. This game is very fun and addictive and i would really appreciate you unbanning him from this site so we all can play.... Matlu. This would be very nice to start playing again, oh and the Mod that banned him was nammed Jenn. I've been monitoring her and others and she takes favor in certain people such as "alabamablues" this person got me kicked out of that game i was in because i was cursing. well alabamablues said he is going to get Jenn (and he did) well she didnt let me explain anything to her before she kicked me out. alabamablues just had to say i was cursing and she kicked me out without question and im very sick of Jenn's behavior and something needs to be done Matlu. So when you have time out of your busy schedule please help........ oh and my friends name was veryhung2007 so please unban him so we all can play, and he said he wouldnt log onto that NIC anymore. Please and thanks Matlu...

byrdzhouse7408

byrdzhouse7408

sorry my BanId: 1085 lol