• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

I have Been Hacked

Started by AngelByNite, September 27, 2010, 04:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

If they write anything inappropriate you can use report button, it will store what they wrote, and then also send me an email or write here and I can check it.

Ms_Deal

Thank you

I did click the report button and others have at times as well

Thanks.....

whocares

i have to say this, i have been coming here  4 yrs and this site has gotten worse.... i have seen people dogged on here.. this is a family game site and it should be treated like one! i have also seen personal stuff brought up in the lobby at time and  i also  have seen  thing that is not true about someone brought up.. this is a game  site not a fighting site... there are kids that do come in here and play and some of the    the crap that is  said in the lobby  is not  acceptable to  kids.. so why even say it? if people act like this on here, how do they act in their everyday real life? makes you wonder what  kind of life they live....  are their mod that still come in here  it  seems like when this    when stuff like this happen's that there is never one around and i have seen it  when one is  that they  will let it go on and on with out doing anything about it.. me personally think it is time  4 some new mod to be put in place are either more fair mod be added to the  group! so let  clean up this place and make it a  site that everyone can enjoy playing at   and have fun while doing it and  not worry about someone jumping down their  throat  each  time they make a comment in  the  lobby !  have  all and   let's stop the  fighting! and  BTW i would love to be a  mod but i will not  cross my fingers on that  loll have a  great day!