• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Making Sure

Started by Kryptonite69, November 14, 2010, 11:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite69

Please note that any kind of profanity, abusive or offensive language is not welcome on Duelboard

All public or private chat on Duelboard is logged and can be review later.

Matlu, With these words upon entering Rook is there anyway a member of Duelboard could get in trouble for things said outside Duelboard? Like on messanger or at Facebook? Ty for your time.

matlu

Why it's all in yellow? It won't get you in trouble. But of course I encourage you to be polite to other people even outside Duelboard, everybody will appreciate it :)

Ms_Deal

In the past 4 years I've played on duelboard, there were many times I came to you for help Matlu.  Times when other people and moderators had said and done things to me that were WRONG.  Your only reply to me was...you didn't care what was said or done outside of duelboard, you also said as far as you were concerned your moderators or anyone else could be serial killers as long as they didn't do it on duelboard...........

Kryptonite69

Yellow stands for Caution. I guess i was showing my colors. :) Not a streak down my back either, haha, I try to be polite to all but some unfortunately will not let you. Ty 4 answering I just wanted to make sure no one would be dumb enuff to take my messenger and copy and paste whatever and do me wrong. By what you said though i am assuming if it is not in your logs you have no reason for concern. Im out! ty

matlu

Yellow stands for "hard to read" in this case I think.

Kryptonite69

You designed the colorscheme  ;D BTW Do you personally get the E-mails sent to Duelboard@Directbox.com?

matlu

yes I do, is there some problem?

Ms_Deal

Actually I have a problem.  I sent you an email.  It would be considerate of you to respond to it, if for no other reason but to let me know you received and read it.

Thank you

Kryptonite69

I do not know. I do not know your normal standards for answering them. I would not waste my time E-mailing on junk mail though. If i take the time to mail its important to me. I appreciate your time.  

I like the recent upgrades and changes. The notice on the front, could you maybe add how to tell when someone is loading? It seems that there are several oblivious to this and the gentlemanly way of being considerate to others and unrating is slowly being lost. If there were mods on they may could post it in the lobby but i do not see any on to often anymore. Ty

matlu

QuoteActually I have a problem.  I sent you an email.  It would be considerate of you to respond to it,

I already wrote back, I'm sorry sometimes it takes a day or two to respond all emails I get.

QuoteI like the recent upgrades and changes. The notice on the front, could you maybe add how to tell when someone is loading?

I think that people started to use word "loading" incorrectly in this context. In profile it actually says "Loading" when it's waiting to load the data, but is not getting any answer (because the player disconnected, or there is too long delay or "lag").
I don't think I could do anything about it, or request people to unrate.

Kryptonite69

I resent the e-mail I did not get a response to. I had to make sure i put the right addy on it. I would appreciate an answer if your not bombarded.

As far as the loading, no i do not expect you to make people unrate. I however believe if they knew how to use the tools on there there would be more who did. Unrating is a choice. I try to unrate for anyone who disconnected. i just wanted the ones who do not understand the network delay feature to be educated. thanks