• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Selling the site

Started by Ms_Deal, November 15, 2010, 06:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms_Deal

Matlu, since you only come around when you are adjusting the site for membership only.   And since you choose to believe the liars of this site, how much would you consider selling the site for?

I would be willing to consider buying it from you. 

Thanks!

matlu

Quotesince you only come around when you are adjusting the site for membership
You are very, very wrong.

QuoteAnd since you choose to believe the liars of this site, how much would you consider selling the site for?
I really cannot see the connection between the first and second part of that sentence. Are you sure that the sentence you wrote makes sense?

Quotehow much would you consider selling the site for?
I basically don't want to sell the site. I repeat, I basically don't want to sell the site. If anybody was to convince me, the sum would have to count in hundreds thousands dollars. (Additionally be prepared that you would also need somebody with technical skills to maintain it).
So if you wish to have your own rook website you may also consider paying somebody to create it for you.

Ms_Deal

Because of the way you treat some of the people on this site is WHY I made you any such offer.  You do believe the liars and the people that made fake copy/paste transcripts and report to you with them.  <<<<This is only PART of the reason I made you the offer.

As for technical support?..You really don't know what I or anyone else knows about computers and or game sites.

As for your 100's of thousands of dollars...I'm very happy you make that much with your site, although I really don't think that's the case.  If it were the case though, maybe I have those 100's of thousands, but I wouldn't pay them for a game site as simple as this one.

I asked, and as usual, you answered me in the normal arrogant way you always answer me.  Who knows Matlu, I may just do a game site one day, but before I put Rook or any other game on it I'll have to make sure it's legal for me to use those games or 'replicas' of them.  I can assure you of one thing though, if I do, I'll try to be fair to people that visit it and not believe just any copy/paste of email sent to me, no matter how old or young they are.

You have a GREAT day Matlu!

matlu

QuoteBecause of the way you treat some of the people on this site
Pardon me, at first place I give people a place to play Rook. I really do not want or need to "treat" people, and I absolutely don't care about little stupid conflicts you all have between each other. I try to resolve all the problems the best I can, according to my possibilities and abilities which are limited. I may sometimes do wrong, I may even sometimes do good and not be appreciated, but that's how it is. I suppose that even U.S. president is wrong sometimes, so you can hardly expect me to be right all the time, I hope you understand.

QuoteAs for technical support?..You really don't know what I or anyone else knows about computers and or game sites
I don't. I don't remember I ever tried to judge your computer litteracy. You may be hardly able to turn on a computer, or you may have a degree from computer science. I really don't know. And frankly, I don't care.

QuoteI asked, and as usual, you answered me in the normal arrogant way you always answer me
Can somebody sane please explain to me how am I arrogant to this person?

QuoteI may just do a game site one day
QuoteI'll try to be fair to people that visit it and not believe just any copy/paste of email sent to me
Great, great, I hope that your site is a success, and I will be your loyal player. I really cross my fingers and wish you good luck.

Ms_Deal

For now all I'm going to respond to is the arrogance.  As you get older and mature Matlu, you will see more clearly how arrogant you can be.

Ms_Deal

Matlu, I have told you on may occasions that I appreciate you providing this site for us to enjoy.  I also pay every year because I don't expect you to do it for free.   I not only pay for myself but have at times paid for others to enjoy also.

As far as stupid little conflicts, yes you handled the last several severely wrong.  You wouldn't even listen to any explanation for the things that happened.  Do you even realize that a copy/paste is worthless?  Those can be manufactured all day long, to say whatever someone wants you to  believe, and you believe them!  When I signed into tngreeneyes names, do you realize she gave me her passwords?  Not only gave them to me but to others as well?  Then she says to you that shes 78 and only comes to rook to play rook.  Well that was a lie too.  She has told people over the past 6+ years that she is 48, 52, 58, 63 and now 78.  I don't care what age she is, being old isn't an excuse to treat people like she does in the lobby.  She started on me a year and 1/2 ago, simply because I was being a rook partner to a man she was 'friends' with.  From there she went to lobby and constantly badgered me, for the first year or more I ignored her, was even nice to her.  But when she announced to the lobby that my husband was an alcoholic and it was my fault, then she told them my real name, then proceeded to make a facebook account using my real name saying all kinds of nasty things about me.  Yes, I know what she does outside of rook is not your concern,  but if not then you need to keep in mind that what anyone on the site does outside of rook is not your concern, so you shouldn't take what they do outside this site into any consideration for any of your actions to anyone here.  All tngreeneyes had to do was tell you a few lies and send you a few fake copy/paste, along with her friend Louis Merhige and you fell for it hook line and sinker.  I mention Louis because he is the one that she got all upset with me for being a rook partner with.  It's all escalated out of control now, and you are still believing all they have to type to you.  But again, I do appreciate you having this site.

You asked me once if I was mentally retarded, umm I would consider that to be very arrogant and offensive.   Yet you tell us to not be offensive?

You inferred that i was computer illiterate by saying I would need technical help if i created my own site.   That is why I replied back to you on that.  Just because no one told me to take my pc out of the box before plugging it in doesn't make me all that stupid. LOL

As far as arrogant....again maybe when you read the forum or your logs and open your eyes you will see your arrogance.   Again, age will help you with that.  Your people skills on the site when you are dealing with your paying members are often lacking to say the least.

And thank you for your support if i do choose to do a site.   You would be more than welcome there and I would be willing to teach you how to actually play rook.  And no matter what our differences are I would treat you with human respect. 

Matlu, I understand you're young and still have a lot to learn.  I'm old and still have a lot to learn.   I may be a few sandwiches short of a full picnic in many areas, but at least I'm willing to admit my short comings. 

I wish you continued success on your site and hope your 100's of thousands of dollars grows each passing year. 

Now I'm going to email you on a couple of things that i don't think should be posted on this forum.  I do hope you will try to read them with an open mind and reconsider some of your recent decisions.

Sunshine

hammike

That same poor defenseless little old lady known as tngreeneyes has gone after me in the lobby just because of my religion, or lack of.  Me being Atheist has absolutely nothing to do with the game of rook, however she found the need to attack me over it.  She sits in lobby for hours on end saying nothing and not playing.  I can only assume she is waiting for a reason to start on someone.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

matlu

QuoteShe sits in lobby for hours on end saying nothing and not playing.
This is perfectly allowed, you are welcome to do same.

Quoteold lady known as tngreeneyes has gone after me in the lobby just because of my religion, or lack of
There is a big notice when you enter a duelboard room. Please read it, it will tell you what to do when somebody insults your religion (or lack of).

matlu

QuoteYou asked me once if I was mentally retarded, umm I would consider that to be very arrogant and offensive.   Yet you tell us to not be offensive?

This happened after you changed other person's passwords, and after you lied to me like a little child  (which made me slightly biased against you, I hope you understand), and then started making jokes and funny comments about whole situation, when I questioned your mental health. I have to say that I was very angry when I found out that somebody is changing other people's passwords (at least one of them was paid account), and about fact that I had to spend my time finding out who it is, and about fact that the person decided to lie to me, and when I subsequently told you than I'm not going to ban you I really hoped that you are going to stay quiet for some time and consider yourself lucky.

QuoteYou inferred that i was computer illiterate by saying I would need technical help if i created my own site.   That is why I replied back to you on that.  Just because no one told me to take my pc out of the box before plugging it in doesn't make me all that stupid. LOL
Pardon me, we were discussing potential sale of the website, and all I said was that you would need somebody with technical skills to maintain it. I certainly did not mean it as insult, the person who would maintain the website could easily be you, or somebody hired to do it.

Ms_Deal

Well excuse me Matlu for trying to have a sense of humor with you after all that mess happened.  You have handled situations in the past with me that at times made me biased against you also.   But age and maturity helps you to get past these things.

Again, the comment about my pc capabilities was another attempt of humor with you Matlu.  Laughter is a wonderful thing to have in your life.  I'm sorry if it went over your head.

As for the sale of your site, if I'm going to put 100's of thousands of dollars in one I'll create my own.

Can you ever have a conversation with someone without putting them down or insulting them?  I'm guessing it's just with me you have that problem.  I told you when I lied to you that I was wrong in lying and I apologized.  Apparently it wasn't accepted by you.

If tngreeneyes didn't want her names used, maybe she shouldn't have freely shared her password with me. And do you not think it made me angry for her to go in the lobby telling my real name, something I had not shared with her...her making facebook accounts using my name...her telling the lobby my personal business about my husbands alcoholism?...things I had not shared with her..things she nosed around to find out and use them in the lobby to upset and anger me....no you wouldn't understand any of it.

You claim to have all these logs you can refer to.   Why don't you find out all of her nics and go back and just see how much she starts on people in the lobby for no reason.

Anyway, I'm finished trying to reason with you about anything, and I'll keep my feeble attempt of humor with you on the down low also. 

Dodger

Matlu, please stop listening to these ungrateful wankers.

If I were you I would ignore this forum completely, I wouldn't be able to deal with these people every day without tearing out my own eyes.

For the rest of you, moderation is difficult, but in this case there has to be a judicator. Matlu does a damn good job considering the shit he has to put up with.

And as for this Ms_Deal; complete tosser. Swing the ban hammer, the world would be better off without that moron around.

matlu

Ehm, I think that the topic was discussed thoroughly and I'm locking the thread.