• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

one sided tables at duelboard!

Started by kymamaw64, November 19, 2010, 04:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kymamaw64

Matlu, me and others would like to know if there is any way that the tables can be to where they are not so one-sided. a lot of people have been discussing this issue and would like to able to have a chance at a table that is not one-sided.

hammike

I completely agree.  I was in a certain type of tourney where the person with the bird had the bid.  The game lasted around 20 hands, with one team getting the bird only 4 times. 
eaten today? thank a farmer!

kymamaw64

yeah and everyone is seeing this as well. so maybe he will try and fix it for us. let's hope.

matlu

So why don't you always sit North (or whatever place it is)?

I really believe that the cards are dealt absolutely randomly, and what you complain about is simply a variance.

kymamaw64

figures you would have that say after you get peoples money. you run the site, you are the one who sets the tables to do what they do. i am not the only one saying this. try coming into duelboard and take a poll. i for one if someone else would make a site, this site would be gone for me. i love the people that i play with but everybody has been complaining about this for some time now.

stormshere

he sees no problem with people losing.its his sense of humor that he dosent have to think its funny.well after my time is up i wont add to the Christmas fund.i be dang if i pay to lose every game lol.yall pay if u want.let him fix this site.he works for us.lost 400 points in  a month and he thinks its cute.well serious roook players dont

kymamaw64

i agree storm and others have said that as soon as their time is up where they paid him for this including me, we are gone to another site. there will be no one paying or at least not enough that will make it worth his while to have this site. smart remarks is all he knows. that is why people like him should never be trusted.

hammike

Quote from: matlu on November 21, 2010, 03:30:57 PM
So why don't you always sit North (or whatever place it is)?

I really believe that the cards are dealt absolutely randomly, and what you complain about is simply a variance.

If everyone followed your advice, there would be no games played, since everyone would be sitting where the good cards are.  Also, what we are complaining about is not simply a variance.  I have not seen more than a handful of games where the cards were fair for both sides in the past few weeks.  I guess if you played more than a handful of games a year you would see it too.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

flamingdragon

I seriously doubt Matlu is making any substantial amount of money that isn't being used to pay for the site upkeep. In any case, the game is his project, so it is his choice what to do with it. If you don't like it, then stop playing.

He programmed the game so I'm pretty sure he would know if North got better cards most of the time. That sounds like a highly unlikely bug.

You seem to know a lot about Matlu considering he only posts once every few months. It's a bit of a stretch to say he's as much of an asshole as storm implies.

The cards aren't going to be fair. It's a card game, the whole point is that luck is a factor. It's not supposed to be fair.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

It's not very difficult to create a game that deals random cards. I can bet that professional companies that make millions from online card playing games will not vary to wildly with their card dealing algorithms.

It is highly unlikely that there is a bug, and I'm saying this having no clue how Matlu wrote the code to deal cards, and yet I would stake a great deal on this fact.