• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ipad

Started by seminoles, February 11, 2011, 05:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seminoles

I have tried to access duel board by my iPad, but the login page does not come up.  Is that a problem inherent with an Ipad?

matlu

Interesting question, I don't have iPad and I never tried to access duelboard from iPad so I don't really know. I would expect that at least the login page would come up, but there could be some problem...

jac

If this is a dumb question everyone get a good laugh lol!!!...is there anyway for duelboard to work on a smartphone/iphone?  I tried(yes...I am an addict) and got as far as getting into a room and it stops...any suggestions?

matlu

I checked and searched, and it looks like iPad currently does not support flash (which is a technology that duelboard is based on), so I'm afraid that currently there is no easy way to run duelboard on iPad.

As far as I can tell it's not because of technical issues, but it's more because Apple for some strange (business) reasons does not like flash (they are kinda competitors in some areas), so they deliberately made iPad without flash support.

I read on the internet that some people actually made their iPad run flash, but only via very complicated hacks and workarounds, definitely not suitable for ordinary users.

So duelboard will probably not work on iPad in near future, we can only hope that Apple adds flash support later.