• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Mobile gaming !!!???

Started by matlu, May 01, 2005, 03:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about mobile multiplayer gaming? (read the post below)

Mobile multiplayer version of Checkers / Connect 4 would be cool
8 (34.8%)
Mobile multiplayer version of Cyber Battles would be cool
17 (73.9%)
Mobile multiplayer version of some other game (maybe RPG?) would be cool
6 (26.1%)
I don't think that mobile gaming has future
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

father_ted

I think that mobile version of cyber battles would be great and you would make lots of money and you could donate half the profits to ol' father ted :)
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on May 04, 2005, 03:39:34 AM
I have internet on my phone ;D

Rofl I don't have a phone, nor have I ever.

I am revealing this now in order to say the following: 

I TRICKED ALL OF YOU SUCKERS OUT GOOD!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

You've never had a phone? lol loser

matlu

hey, this forum is dead, go away :p

Dodger

omg.. Matlu's alive! :o

Missed you :-[

Scrotum_Nose

Quote from: matlu on October 05, 2008, 05:36:42 PM
hey, this forum is dead, go away :p

We are reviving it!!! Just for you :-*

Jason

Well, the 14.3% who thought mobile gaming had no future sure proved they didn't know what they were talking about...LOL

btw, mobile gaming was already a MAJOR thing long before it was even a concept in the US market.  And Germany had many Mobile Chats before this topic was created as well.

But, the German T-Mobile cell phone company truly stinks and I really hope that they eventually fail out of the U.S.A.  They are trying to get into the US because they are about to lose the German market completely.  Germans have been switching out of Telekom like crazy since Germany dropped its law forbidding anyone from competing with Telekom.  Telekom's horrendous service, fraud, scams, etcetera has had Germans switching to UK and US companies moving in there.  The U.S. Market is filled with civilians who having never lived in Germany (like many U.S. Troops have) don't know how awful Telekom will become if it ever does manage to control the internet and phone markets in the USA.  And therefore, as Americans for the most part don't know what Telekom is really about, they are willing to use them.  Spend one year in Germany using Telekom for internet, phone, and cell phone and you'll find yourself willing to live Amish before spending another day in Telekom's world.