• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

banning of norm and floyd

Started by rookmeme, April 15, 2011, 03:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rookmeme

I am curious to know why norm and floyd were banned during todays chat i never once seen them cussing swearing being rude threatening anyone they  just want to be friends or be noticed or chat or just connect with others I admit they can be a bit different sometimes but so are a lot  of others on here but is that a reason to ban them the people chatting back to them are down right mean they say the most awful things to them why do people have to be so mean if they dont like what floyd and norm say why spend 2 or 3 hours responding to their chat  people were even threating them if they go to the myrtle beach tourney my goodness does it really make people feel good to belittle others so much and then act like they are the ones being offended  maybe norm and floyd deserved getting banned i dont think so but inthey did  there should have been 5 or 6 others banned with them and once again in my opinion the mod missed the mark and set a bad example of being fair I have paid and played at duelboard and played a games.com so i have seen alot I hope in the future things will change that people can at least respect the right of everyone to chat and have opinions