• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

buffalogirl has got to go matlu!!!!

Started by byrdzhouse7408, May 29, 2011, 07:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrdzhouse7408

matlu, buffalogirl has been private messaging me on raven for a long time now. She has been harassing me, and sexually assaulting me and a bunch of others for long enough! I wish you would do something about this, because she hasn't stopped her sexual abuse and very dirty language. Her old nic was shydove, and you banned that nic, but she just makes new ones like buffalogirl. I'm sorry for bringing this up, but i thought this was suppose to be a family oriented gamesite. Oh, and i didn't mention I'm 17 and she is 40 something, so not only sexual abuse but I'm underage anyways. So please do something about her, or i will report this to the Feds. I'm sorry it has to come to this but no one is doing anything about it.

matlu

Hello,

I checked what you've been writing, and it looks like you did not mind, you were actually cooperating all the time. You also wrote her yesterday:

Where is my woman at, where is buffalogirl?
buffalogirl, why do you hate me

I did not you see you writing that you mind anything about her. So do you actually mind that she harasses you, or that she stopped?

byrdzhouse7408

Actually i was cooperating with her hoping she wouldn't leave me alone, but sadly it made things worse, and I'm not the only one she is doing this too. About yesterday, i said that in the lobby aggravating her, because she harasses me, and if i LIKED her harassing me, then i sure wouldn't be writing this to you. Its still illegal for her to be doing this with a 17 year old wether i cooperate or not. But if your not going to do anything then that's fine.

matlu

QuoteI'ts still illegal for her to be doing this with a 17 year old wether i cooperate or not.

Tell the police, or your parents.
<edit>
If she continues AFTER you tell her that you are not interested, please let me know.