• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

"LOG ON ONCE A DAY" new cyberbattles dictum

Started by Hawk, September 22, 2013, 05:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

My dear Cyber Battles compatriots

i know there must be a couple more stragglers out there - logging into the game or checking the forum only to bemoan the complete lack of activity.

i for one am tired of seeing
waiting: 0 playing: 0
or even waiting: 0 playing :2 because i dont wanna stare at the screen until they finish

this game is too good to be left for dead. 

i propose a new plan of action:

have a few spare minutes?  LOG ON
got time to kill before a hot date? LOG ON
something cookin' in the oven? LOG ON
etc etc etc LOG ON ONCE A DAY.

just once a day will increase the chances of anyone encountering anyone and getting some game action goin'.  and if you open a new tab, remember TO RETURN TO THE DUELBOARD TAB! i'm guilty of leaving it open and actually missing other players because there's no sound notification if someone else logs in.

just, for the love of, log on once a day.  please. thanks. you'll thank me later.

Hawk

T3h luggage

I remade and released all the graphics I did under an open licence.  I wish someone would re-re-remake the game.  I should probably go back, re-remake them, fill them out with better commanders and add the buildings.  But atm I ain't got time for that.

T3h luggage

On a slightly related note (wrt old projects I worked on), an MMO project I've contributed to off and on for the past 8 years has finally entered closed beta (Phobos online).  Here's hoping that one day we'll see Cyberwars arisen anew as well.

Hawk

SiR gUt

i'm remaking this and 2 other games. in the process of finding programmers
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

T3h luggage

Cool!  If you need graphical help, or when it gets to the point of needing players, drop me a line over at OpenGameArt: http://opengameart.org/users/redshrike

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Hawk

if you need a cheerleading team just contact my people & we'll get in touch

Bear

I would like to see this game get popular again... I have a suggestion.. Kongregate.com.  My username on there is Bearmaser.  I miss the old gamesdomaincastle.  That also had crypt and battle thingz.  But Cyber wars/battles was always my fav.  I would so much like to revive this game again.  Old friends from elementry and high school prob would love to challenge me again. Lol.   

P.S.  I installed the java as required...  However it says my security settings blocked the untrusted program?  Never had this issue before.   So I can't even login to the game now :(  Running windows 8.1
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

T3h luggage

You have to change your java security settings.  Google it, it's not too hard though also not super intuitive.

Bear

Bear

Logging in at least once a day, who wants a challenge?

dragon75

my god, i've forgotten about this place. people are still posting here to boot. wow.

"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Hawk