• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Hello?

Started by flamingdragon, February 14, 2015, 04:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Blitz

MVP zzboots fanclub

T3h luggage

SiR gUt

lol i may not really be on here ever... i would if ppl played and this game was advertised. i actually made this game and battle things from old castle but it isn't online yet. i wish matlu would sell me this site.... i would put it to way better use.

overal i'm alive too. married, 4 kids.... long way from being on gamesdomain back in 2001 lol
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

T3h luggage

At this point I suspect it would make a lot more sense to start a new site.  I suspect everything here would need to be retooled anyway.

Blitz

Andrew Gower is working on a game that feels... familiar. ;)

http://www.solstrike.com/
MVP zzboots fanclub

SiR gUt

luggage, me and you should go 50/50 and buy this site off matliu. or we hould really make our own with card games, spades, cribbage, hearts and so on. along with a lot of the old castle games. we should really do it.

crypt, battle thingz, cyber wars being the mains and the card games and what not. i also have another game in mind that i want to make or have made. look it up, it was very popular and we would have ppl pay for certain items for upgrades.

jungle war and hidden and dangerous. they were prequels of 2 games released for xbox and computers. after the release the games were junked. it was an army game, click your circle dude and move. try to kill other team with techniques or capture or blow up the base. over head 2d game i think. there are still forums of thousands of ppl wanting it back since 2004 or 05. i'd love to bring it back

something you and i could do together. if you're seriously interested in any of this , send me your cell number or something

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

Quote from: Blitz on March 23, 2015, 09:08:40 PM
Andrew Gower is working on a game that feels... familiar. ;)

http://www.solstrike.com/

i knew gower wasn't letting cyber wars go.. . i knew he'd bring it back... looks cool too.. when is this being released so i can dominate on that too?

Blitz

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 23, 2015, 09:21:10 PM
i knew gower wasn't letting cyber wars go.. . i knew he'd bring it back... looks cool too.. when is this being released so i can dominate on that too?

It was greenlit on steam and has already been through a beta-test release, which is quite promising. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231750612

The steam page / website claims a 2015 general release.
MVP zzboots fanclub

T3h luggage

gUt, I'm afraid I don't have time these days.  It's nice to see Chaos and Cyber Wars are both getting rebooted.  The hex grid is going to be a bit different, but it should be a lot better for larger groups of people.

SiR gUt

T3h luggage

Cyber Wars is a direct, 100% clone of a game called Chaos, except scifi themed instead of fantasy themed.  A lot of clones of chaos have been made over the years because it is such a great game.  Now the original is getting a 3-D reboot, as I mentioned in the other thread in this forum section: http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,3525.0.html

SiR gUt

can i play multiplayer now? i been trying to find a game to play.

haferhole1

Am I too late for the reunion?

click my egg to get ur own

Bear

Hi all what's happenin out there
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...