• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

percentages for cyber battles

Started by Adam, July 09, 2005, 05:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

waylan

ok guest ill buy into that, i hope matlu will reply aswell, thx.

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 11, 2005, 08:19:09 PM
It is possible that the tech 8 alignment was tech 8 with 0 tech upgrade points.

The eye would add one life point to the 0 tech points making it tech 7 with 2 tech points.

That lowers the chance to 90%, you failed the spider and the jetpack succeded once again adding one tech point to the previous tech 7 and 2 point. That makes 3 total points to increase the alignment.

You explained it better than I could :P

SiR gUt

If you beam a eye it cud change the alignment from tech 9 to tech 8, why not? just like to beam a creature. But to some people, in this game to them it is really easy to beam 20% stuff and some people may never b able to do it. Personally I think its really the same as the old cyber wars now. I think everyone just keeps thinking it's diff, so when something rare does happen often, you start thinking that the coding is all messed up. ITS ALL IN EVERYONES HEAD!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Lol waylan, that made me chuckle.

Lmao Anima, that made me truely laugh.