• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Discussion

Started by BladeSabre, July 04, 2005, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Who the hell are you : S

matlu

Quoteit's coming along real good, keep up the good work
thank you

QuoteWho the hell are you
new face :) After long time :)

Dodger

matlu

lol, somebody was very bored and decorated my little world :) Good work. Too bad I'll have to restart the server soon and it will be lost :(

The_Gu3st

They should have made some sort of a legible design.

Like a big hand, flicking someone off... hmm... maybe I'll do that...

Lowgravity

Wow haven't been on since.. may or something lmao but wow it's looking really cool ! IDK where all the sexy ladies are though >:( ;D

matlu

Thank you, it's under heavy development :)
And the ladies... they were too 2d to fit into 3d world. They'll be back once I get some good 3d model for them

Lowgravity

Ok cool, btw if you want someone to do the "Examine"s then i'll do it ;D, or if you want any pixel ground-item thingys I can do them.

matlu

What exactly do you mean?

Lowgravity

The item's (not the ones that will be in the 3d persons hand) but the like avatar ones atm like the swords and axes and the helmet which appear in inventory / on the floor.. I can do stuff like that if you don't have anyone else ^_^.

matlu

That would be very heplful. The only problem is that I'm not decided yet whether the game is going to be set into fantasy or sci-fi world, and I have no idea what kind of items and monsters will be used - so you are welcome to design anything you like, and I will probably also use it during testing of game engine - but there is no guarantee that it will get into final version :)

The_Gu3st

When you choose the colors, the first thing says "Skirt Color" instead of "Shirt Color"...
Too bad, I was hoping to see some chick in skirts...

The_Gu3st

The_Gu3st

Bakster

Look at my sexay face!

I tried cropping it but failed. :'(