• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Discussion

Started by BladeSabre, July 04, 2005, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

OMFG! You messed up my "Hi"!!! RAWR!

Lowgravity

Ah ok give me a pm if you need anything done :D

matlu

Quote from: Lowgravity on November 20, 2005, 07:37:29 PM
Ah ok give me a pm if you need anything done :D

At the moment I really have no clear ieda about game content. If you feel like this, you can try to design something. Anything. Some items, or some actions which can be performed or skills which can be used. (like in RS you can mine metals, smelt them and blacksmith weapons from them... something like this).

The_Gu3st

Bug: When chosing your character's clothes, the "shirt" option says "skirt".

Also, I did some landscaping, now it doesnt look so....dull

matlu

omg, landscaping  :o  I was shocked when I saw it.

Anyway it reminds me that I have to implement item disappearing after several minutes.

The_Gu3st

>:( Dont ruin my wonderful creation!!

Im planning on covering every square eventually...

matlu

I'm sorry but I just uploaded new version with auto-item-removing (after approx. 5 minutes). Sorry, it really must work this way

The_Gu3st

Me and you are now on a non-talking terms! Hmph... >:(

matlu

.... silence..... finally  ;D

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on November 21, 2005, 04:08:22 PM
Me and you are now on a non-talking terms! Hmph... >:(

Don't worry, you can find something else to do that I will outdo you at ;D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: matlu on November 21, 2005, 04:17:06 PM
.... silence..... finally  ;D

:o You meanie!

Btw Matlu, while we were talking today, a teacher walked into the room and was like

"Now please explain to me how this has anything to do with the Krebs Cycle... or anything to do with biology what-so-ever"

So I replied with
"Well, this model is an example of how respiration works. Observe what happens in aerobic resperation when you give this other robot a 'heart attack'.... Now, as you can see, the numbers display the amount of ATP being produced when the krebs cycle undergoes oxidation."

And then he looked at me, smiled, and walked away.

Moral: Schools in America are like Dumb people in China/India. They just don't exist.

Bakster

It's much easier to say 'Sorry sir/miss'.

Lowgravity

OOOOK I have noticed a few things (probally on ure to-do list but i'll say them anyways) people can loot others stuff, you can't die to my dissapointment :( >

BTW will the characters get wiped for some reason? If so i'll stop farming money ( at 214 coins X_X )

You can walk across the black area if you choose to walk a path that has it obstructing it.. And there's no log out button :D

matlu

Quotepeople can loot others stuff
it's ok, isn't it? It works same way in real life :)

Quoteyou can't die to my dissapointment
it's on to-do list :)

QuoteBTW will the characters get wiped for some reason? If so i'll stop farming money ( at 214 coins X_X )
yes, characters will get wiped for good reason :) Names and passwords will maybe stay, but inventory will be deleted for sure. Right now it's not even persistent (you loose your items when you log out), but tomorrow it will hopefully work

matlu

I deleted several posts which were either *totally* off topic or plain rants.