• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Discussion

Started by BladeSabre, July 04, 2005, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willie

so matlu, youre working on a rpg?

matlu

Yes, I'm progressing constantly but very slowly :) Yesterday I uploaded first version with "somehow" working gun. It's not perfect and has many glitches, but you can see flying bullet

Dodger

Gun.....Bullet?? Whats this?

Bakster

*Sends a bullet in the direction of Dodger using a gun*

"Here, catch!"

Dodger

Very clever. But I did mean what game is this?

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on November 30, 2005, 08:58:47 PM
Very clever. But I did mean what game is this?

It's MUMMORPGWWATMTFWALMP

Matlu's Ultimate Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game Which Will Aim To Make This Fine Website A Lot More Popular

Dodger

I havn't seen any guns in it.

TheMcCool

hahah I have a cool idea. Put stuff from cyber battles in it. There could be a Tech faction and a Bioslime faction. They'd both have their own mounts/vehicles and powerups. High level players could buy battlemechs/alien queens to pilot or command around and wreak havoc for a short time, before they have to power down or are destroyed. Stuff and junk. Well it sounded cool to me at the time.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

lol i like it. That will mainly attract people from Cyber Battles though and Matlu wants to extend the arm to others..

Lowgravity

You might want to decide on a theme before you make more weps, axes + guns = ???. =P Which kinda got me thinking it could be a modern RPG, but then i scraped it because playing people playing on the computer isn't so interesting and a nerd skill wouldn't be very good :-X.

WOW THE SKILLS WORK (1 def!)

Dodger

Not been many updates of recent...You still working on the game matlu?

zzboots

Quote from: Dodger on January 19, 2006, 02:05:46 AM
Not been many updates of recent...You still working on the game matlu?

Tough to work on a game when you are on vacation. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Blitz

I just tested the game, for the first time in a while..a long while. Last time I tested there was still the sprites as figures. I just thought the game is comming along very nicely and I am surprised at how far it has come.

Nice work, Matlu. Are you coding all of this and doing all the graphics yourself?
MVP zzboots fanclub

matlu

QuoteNice work, Matlu. Are you coding all of this and doing all the graphics yourself?
Thank you. The progress is slower than I expected :(
I'm coding it myself (I used parts from existing library for character animation though. It's very complicated stuff).
The graphics is mostly "borrowed" from older  games, there is no graphician contributing. I created some graphics myself, but only very simple, like the texture for water, and some simple 3d models.

The_Crusade

I thought this game had stopped production.

I also thought that Blitz and zz had disappeared for good.