• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Discussion

Started by BladeSabre, July 04, 2005, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowgravity

I play both UO and RS, just quit Runescape about 5 mins ago giving all my stuff to my bro ;D. But I am still a Ultima Online player, and I love it, although it is hard to find a shard with people to fight that ARE a challenge (been playing UO for atleast 3 years now..) and yeah McCool UO theiving is great, I like hiding, stealthing up on people, looking in pack, running like HELL and laughing.. Then normally getting guard whacked ;). And turk's still seem to rule UO :( "TURKMUSUN?" and other turkish sayings are hard to get away from, but killing them is E Z.. And i'm looking forward to this game, if you need any inspiration or graphics help just ask me, I like to think I know alot about both ;D.

TheMcCool

For further reference about UO, refer to this flash movie: http://www.wtfman.com/flash/com-2.htm
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

TheMcCool

Man... I made some of my best internet friends in UO, through being an evil pker. I still keep in touch with one of them. I found two of them in a dungeon and started making fake attack motions and messages, to get them to attack me. One finally did and I killed him and looting him. I later met them in town, and we started exchanging accusations about who started it... before I killed the same guy again, as he was still flagged grey to me for some reason. A few days later I somehow found their tower and they were there hanging out, and I ran around it terrorizing them with spells, daring them to come out and duel. I don't know how, but we eventually became friends and one of them later joined my thieve's guild.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Matlu, have you done any work to this in the last month? Last post in this forum section was aug. 27th

matlu

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 22, 2005, 08:33:35 PM
Matlu, have you done any work to this in the last month? Last post in this forum section was aug. 27th
only very little, because right now I'm working on something else. But it will be finished in few days and then I'll continue with rpg

Dodger

Nice work on the new update! Looking good. You didn't mention that you can drop the logs and light them  :).

The_Gu3st

Yes he did  :P

What happened to that sexy chick in the game?!

I miss her  :(

Dodger

Oh yeh....oops, my bad.  :-*

matlu

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 10, 2005, 07:05:35 PM
What happened to that sexy chick in the game?!

I miss her  :(

she'll be back once :)

Bakster

Bit of a grammar problem.

"Tree Chop Down" should be Chop Down Tree, likewise for "Sword Equip, Tree Examine" etc.

Or, you could do this:

Tree
Examine
Chop Down

matlu

It was not meant to be all correct :) Likely I will later reverse it, or maybe do as you suggested. Now it's not right time to bother with it

spongebob

has anyone noticed how you can cut down trees over a stuiped distance?  ::)

T3h luggage

"Click to connect!"  *clicks*  "Connecting... Sorry, unable to connect"
Arrg...  Could you post a screenshot?  I'd like to see the model.

matlu

Quote"Click to connect!"  *clicks*  "Connecting... Sorry, unable to connect"
Arrg...  Could you post a screenshot?  I'd like to see the model.

ehm, somebody crashed the server again. I'll restart it. Please try to not do "unusual" things, like dropping 100 objects at same place etc. It's not yet prepared for "extreme" situations and it will crash if you push it to the limits.

And the models are really not interesting to see, they are uber-ugly, just to have something. It will have to be replaced later. If anyone feels like doing 3d models, try to create something and I'll put it in there. They have to be as simple as possible, as little polygons as possible and not textured, just coloured.

Quotehas anyone noticed how you can cut down trees over a stuiped distance? 
I was very happy to get it working somehow, I'll fix such details later :)

T3h luggage

It looks fine...  What did you use to make it?  I've been wanting to get into 3-d modelling..