• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

hologram + Goo = Real!!

Started by Duel_Master, July 23, 2005, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duel_Master

hologram + Goo = Real!! Let me explain..... the other day i was playing somebody and i beamed down a holo pred. i was going to kill the commander, but before i could he got in a subspace beakon. i attacked the beakon and nothing happened!! next turn it was eaten by goo! then i beamed down a real spideroid and freed my holo pred!! the next turn he/she  holodetected my pred but it was real???????? i was as shocked as he/ she was!! could someone explain why?

matlu

wow, nice bug, thank you :) Looking at my code I have to admit: goo makes holograms real :) I will fix it within several days.

Duel_Master

ok cool :) i just found it strange thats all! :)

anima

LMao Hey Matlu how about you dont delete thaT  bug and then you delete this discussion. Keep this between us  ;)

matlu

Ok, but we'll have to kill Duel_Master :) He already knows about it :)

The bug will stay there for several days, because.. uh.. the game source code is going through some changes and is not in top shape right now :) Enjoy it till then

Duel_Master

how can kill the finder of the glitch!!!! that ent fair!!! any
way i wanna ask a question matlu....... can i be put on the tournament list plz!!! i did find that bug  :)

matlu

Quote from: Duel_Master on July 24, 2005, 12:39:12 AM
how can kill the finder of the glitch!!!! that ent fair!!! any
way i wanna ask a question matlu....... can i be put on the tournament list plz!!! i did find that bug  :)

The tournaments were held by Tiraspol and Sir_Gut, but were somehow stopped due to lack of interest :( There is not enough players who would play them

Duel_Master

The_Gu3st

I'm a tournament admin too matlu :-(. But matlu, im pretty sure in the old CW, if goo ate a holo, it was real. I think its MEANT to be like that, or so says everyone else.

matlu

Quote from: The_Gu3st on July 24, 2005, 07:15:00 AM
I'm a tournament admin too matlu :-(. But matlu, im pretty sure in the old CW, if goo ate a holo, it was real. I think its MEANT to be like that, or so says everyone else.
well, it means that A.G. made same bug :) I don't think it was really meant to work this way. Anyway, I will probably improve goo a bit (to move off trapped monsters after some time). But I don't think it should make holograms real.

Bakster

I'd just like to point out that this should have been in the Bugs forum. ;D

BladeSabre

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

The_Gu3st

I say we poll upon this, becuase using the goo+hologram= real strategy is extremely useful, dont change it just yet.

TheMcCool

Hahah this bug was in the original game too.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

anima