• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Banned Users

Started by The_Gu3st, July 26, 2005, 12:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Matlu, how did those people get banned? Did they cheat for pts or something?

matlu

Nobody is banned, I just deleted their accounts - because the violated non-written rules :)

The_Gu3st

Uh... dont you think those "non-written" rules should maybe be written so we know if we are violating them or not?

matlu

The rules are quite obvious, maybe I'll write them down once but right know I don't want to bother with it. They are really obvious, I think that rules from ANY other multiplayer game would apply.

T3h luggage

Which "Un-written rules" were broken?
BTW, I'm glad to see 3s in your name, Gu3st.

The_Gu3st

Haha lol thanx. I didnt exactly want them but it wouldnt allow me to include the word "guest" without using the 3, so oh well.

Bakster

I personallly hate numbers for letters. It's uglyy!!! :-\

T3h luggage

Quote from: Bakster on July 28, 2005, 02:53:06 PM
I personallly hate numbers for letters. It's uglyy!!! :-\
Uh, so's your face! (3
That 3 and word order is the only thing that seperates me from a huge, walking man-eating chest made of sapient pearwood.  Even though The Luggage is cool and all, I'd like us to be discernible.  (Plus, I thought this site was dead when I came, because the link I got to it was pretty old, and I was drinking diet coke.)

Dodger

Sapient pearwood lol! I never associated you with that till just then. Do you reckon anyone else knows what your talking about?

TheMcCool

I know what he's talking about.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger on July 29, 2005, 12:41:13 AM
Sapient pearwood lol! I never associated you with that till just then. Do you reckon anyone else knows what your talking about?
See how effective the 3s are?

Dodger

heh heh  :D I think I'll stick with e's thanks

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on July 29, 2005, 12:41:13 AM

I don't. :-[

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Get back on topic.

Matlu,
  Please explain to me how someone can cheat. I have 2 theorys which are possible but comepletely undetectable. I need to know these unwritten rules you speak of. And if you'd like, i can make guidelines for this game but I need to know what exactly is happening. I think everyone is curious and they dont want to make the same mistake so if you cleared it up that would be helpful.