• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

hi there

Started by dragon75, March 25, 2005, 05:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon75

well, i am a 5 year veteran of the original castle, and i love to see someone reviving cyber wars. i played that game muchly. and i am very surprised to see another user here that i played against. he goes by the name of zzboots. i was shocked to see taht name on here. i have also played this new version,and i approve of it. i hope you guys suceed wildly. i will also be around for as long as i possibly can be.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

ZAPTONE_Z

Odin

Hi. Your name sounds (kind of) familiar, but maybe it's because I have seen it elsewhere on the forum or maybe I am thinking of someone else with dragon in their name.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

dragon75

maybe we saw eachother in the original game? i played CW as much as i could, and i was around for a long time. i started when i was in 8th grade. another classmate was playing it, and he got me registered on the game. i remember that day, too. i think it was in '00.....not sure. whew, that was a LOONG time ago. and yes i miss castle muchly. i am nostalgic.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

flamingdragon

Quote from: Odin on March 27, 2005, 12:16:05 PM
Hi. Your name sounds (kind of) familiar, but maybe it's because I have seen it elsewhere on the forum or maybe I am thinking of someone else with dragon in their name.

it could have been me
Adun Toridas, Executor.