• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

MATLU!!

Started by dragon75, August 12, 2005, 09:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon75

can you get rid of that damn logout? every 5 minutes it kicks me out. get rid of it.

EDIT: and yes i am angry. Waylan made me mad.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Prince_Death

i think the reason he did that is so u stay active...but yeah...

Prince_Death

it does suck sometimes

Slayer_Z

I agree with the post, sometimes I will be posting and waiting for an opponent, and I think some people will just check to see if anyones there, then leave.
Its not my game though, so you decide
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

I KINDA HATE IT.... BUT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME....
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Parsley

Agreed.

Perhaps include an <idle> sign by the player name if they've not been active for a while.

AWS2

I have a great Idea...BE ACTIVE....wierdos, don't just sit there, do something.  I think it is fine Matlu, but thats just me.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Slayer_Z

IF Living a double life split between Mackin on girls and chillin in pool halls and making friends on an online community that I would rather spend time with than the  the girs I mack makes me a weirdo then...
wait, nevermind. >:( 8) ;)

there fixed it. it was supposed to say I like it here more that with the girls I mack on.
you are all so special.
WERE BASTARDS

AWS2

What I meant was when you are on, don't remain idle, do something...c'mon Zak, you need to pick these things up...we should have some kind of telepathic connection, that would freaking rock.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Slayer_Z

we do have a telapathic communication.
Thats how you found out about the people I was holding in my dungeon remember.
But yeah lets not talk about that anymore :P
anyway. tha reason I am idle in the gameroom is cause I am posting, and sometimes I switch creens and find that I was logged out, and Im sure Ive missed other people in there before who didnt stick around cause  the room was empty.
oh, and thanks for not telling mom and dad about my dungeon. ;)
WERE BASTARDS