• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

slimes too strong?

Started by dragon75, August 19, 2005, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon75

hey matlu, can you turn down the attack power of the slimes? they seem to be too strong. a flying slime beat down a mutant in one attack. that thing beat EVERYTHING i had beamed down.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

A flying slime has only got Strenth 5. And the defence is pretty low, like 4 i think.
Easily killed with a Disrupter or Acid Spitter, you were just unlucky.

As for all the other slimes, they have very low defence against anything that can attack them so can be easy to take care of.

ultswordsman

ok i agree with dodger on this and #2 a guest brang this up y cant a gun turret kill a slime i mean its a turret with guns shouldnt it attack with like a range of 2 spaces or something

The_Gu3st

I dont agree with bakster about slimes being too strong but i DO think turrets should be able to attack slimes with a range of str 2

ultswordsman

no i mean keep the strength they have (5) and make that with a range of 2 with like 3 strength i mean it should be mildly strong

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on August 20, 2005, 01:51:15 AM
no i mean keep the strength they have (5)
Turrets only have strength 3

I agree with The_guest, range strength of 2 would be perfect, I think that some players will complain though.

The_Gu3st

Yeah but would it be possible to code it with a range str of 3 when attacking normal monsters and a range str of 2 when attacking slimes? Because turrets NEED to have range str 3 for the normal monsters, and thats just too strong for the slimes.

ultswordsman

oh ok thx dodger didnt really know how strong they were

cDigital

Quoteslimes too strong?

Slimes are fine..

Now, I don't want to spread gossip, but I heard a rumor that flying slimes are going to have a def 9 in the next update.   ;D

Kidding...

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 20, 2005, 01:47:30 AM
I dont agree with bakster about slimes being too strong but i DO think turrets should be able to attack slimes with a range of str 2

I didn't say that >:(

*dragon75*

The_Gu3st

Dodger

Maybe you both shouldn't have the same avatar?

waylan

They are both whiners so they should have the same avatar. make reg50 have it aswell.

Bakster

What's so bad about whining? >:(

and Korn is the only good artist on the picture section.

AWS2

I posted on the Tournament site saying that turrets should have a ranged attack, but i guess the discussion is going on here now...i really think they should have a range of 2, no more is necessary, or they should be called melee turrets or something...the gun part is misleading to newcomers
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)