• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

Ok, I played Cyberwars back in the old castle, and it was my favorite game paired with Battle Thingz.  I've since become a spriter, so I made a few things.  All 100% from scratch and made pixel by pixel in paint.
First, here is my sentry robot.

Next, just for fun, is a new commander: (definitely not my best graphic.)

BlitzJoker

I like the robot design very much. One problem.....it needs to be on a black background. I don't know if it will work on a black background.

T3h luggage

Oh yeah, you're right.  I tried it, and it still looks fine, except his antenna disappears. I'll make it gray later.

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on March 26, 2005, 01:22:52 AM
Oh yeah, you're right.  I tried it, and it still looks fine, except his antenna disappears. I'll make it gray later.

Uh, so many talented people around :)  Robot is great  (btw the background doesn't really have to be black, it's possible to change it, but black probably looks best...? I'm not sure. Perhaps I could experiment a bit with it)
Commander is also excellent, if he were animated, he would be sure worth appearing in the game

T3h luggage

Quote from: matlu on March 26, 2005, 01:39:32 AM
Quote from: T3h luggage on March 26, 2005, 01:22:52 AM

Uh, so many talented people around :)  Robot is great  (btw the background doesn't really have to be black, it's possible to change it, but black probably looks best...? I'm not sure. Perhaps I could experiment a bit with it)
Commander is also excellent, if he were animated, he would be sure worth appearing in the game
If it wern't for the fact that it's Megaman X...

ZAPTONE_Z

robot is nice....seems a bit menacing for a 'sentry' robot tho  ;)

BlitzJoker

That robot isnt from MegaMan X too?

T3h luggage

No, the robot isn't.  But the megaman X sprite isn't either.  I made it, but it is megaman x.  Maybe I can edit it to be more commander-y

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on March 26, 2005, 03:01:14 AM
No, the robot isn't.  But the megaman X sprite isn't either.  I made it, but it is megaman x.  Maybe I can edit it to be more commander-y

I think he looks VERY commander-y, especially wearing this spacesuit... that's something that old cw graphics lacks....

T3h luggage

Maybe I should just make it less x-y.  OK, I animated my robot with a black background, and I think that it is better without the antenna, so I'll call it final for now.

ZAPTONE_Z

Quote from: matlu on March 26, 2005, 03:18:09 AM
Quote from: T3h luggage on March 26, 2005, 03:01:14 AM

I think he looks VERY commander-y, especially wearing this spacesuit... that's something that old cw graphics lacks....

seconded on the spacesuits

TheMcCool

Seeing it animated in your sigpic, I love the sentry robot. Weird little dances= teh win.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

ZAPTONE_Z

T3h luggage

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Is there anything that you'd like to see made/redone?  Post it here.
Edit:  I just realised that I forgot to do a dead pose for the sentry.  Here is the final sheet:

ZAPTONE_Z