• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Question

Started by Hawk, September 07, 2005, 02:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWS2

Yes Zak, more posts, higher rating...as for this creation thing...God created the Earth...you can either except it, or run from it.  The choice is yours, but Jesus loves us all.  Sounds a little corny huh, just thought I would throw it in though.  Never forget, Jesus loves all you guys and me too...Thats part of the reason I am a Happy Turtle, because I am loved ;D...YAY
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Bakster

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

The_Gu3st

LOL  ;D

What if we don't believe in Jesus?

Slayer_Z

I am an asshole. no denieing that.
But I dont need anyone to love me becides jesus. so Its ok if you all think that bakster.
of course other peoples theories are still interesting, and I like to learn.
and I dont know how many times I have to tell you A , your not a turtle anymore, the experiment worked. Embrace your newfound shelless form and run from the beaches where you lay your eggs.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 30, 2005, 11:07:34 PM
LOL  ;D

What if we don't believe in Jesus?

You think a little thing like that will stop Jesus (who is perfect and never sins) from loving you?

The_Gu3st

yes bakster, yes it will.

SiR gUt

indeed tis true.....and aws YOU ARE NOT A HAPPY TURTLE!!!!!!!!!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

Jesus has unconditional love Anand...even if you do not believe, he still loves you.

Wait, gut, am I not Happy, not a turtle, or both.

Just wondering?
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

ur happy, but your not a happy turtle.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

AND WHY NOT? >:(

Just kidding, that was not something a Happy Turtle would say... :P
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

Happy turtles are extinct, and so are ;D you.

Slayer_Z

happy turtles are extinct, thats cause I took the last one and genetically altered him into a happy Bi-pedal.  ;D
Im a happy genetic engeneer :D
But I do have a fre frozen happy turtle genes, and for the right price might be willing to bring 1 or 2 ito existance to the highest bidderr. so let the bidding begin at $5000.
hehe love ya bro
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

if your a happy genetic engineer, why dont you spell it correctly? I will kill the race of the happy turtles, They are now on my hitlist!!!! EVERY HAPPY TURTLE I ENCOUNTER WILL DIE!!!!

The_Gu3st

Lets reflect here for one minute:

Jesus loves me.
Aws is a happy turtle.
Slayer is a greedy Happy Genetic Engineer.
Gut wants to kill all turtles.

Now lets think about the rest of the thread:
What is the meaning of life?

3 pages of relavence and then we get this:
Quotewell yes blitz some do, only if they cant control it. Me on the other hand can, and I do not work at mcdonalds flipping burgers. I may drink, get high, and laid, but i also hold a steady job. I work at a Mortgage Company and i'm become a Mortgage broker/real estate agent. Also that reminds me, if any of you would like to refinance let me know. I can get your interest rate on your home down to a 5.0, 5.50 % fixed rate.

Conclusions:
something about life... blah blah blah.... and then gut is a greedy drug-adict who works for real estate company and hates turtles. Aws is a happy turtle, who is on gut's hitlist. And slayer is a greedy imposter engineer.

SiR gUt

wouldn't really say I am a drug addict...kinda not even close...