• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Timer

Started by The_Gu3st, September 11, 2005, 04:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzJoker

Well that is suggesting you put it in the game app. I guess you could just put it on the game page, then I don't think any downtime will be experienced.

The_Gu3st

o0o0 noo i didnt mean put it in the game app. I meant on the top where it used to show the cheaters, it could just go there.

ultswordsman

ok well heres my opinion u each are correct guest it would be very helpful to havw a timer for the forgetful ppl like me (who forgets there in the middle of a game  cuz he went to eat a brownie) and blitz is also right it can be a little distracting think your sitting there and u  look up a few inches above ur screen and see a ticking timer and u sit there watching it missing ur turns etc
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

If you're stupid enough to do that then you deserve to miss a turn!  :P

ultswordsman

The_Gu3st

Not to me, you'd be an idiot to let it happen to you.

ultswordsman

u have like 15 secounds man im sure u can stare at it for 15 secounds

Dodger

BlitzJoker

Haha I was kind of being sarcastic about it being distracting, but if people were really worried about it being distracting you could simply leave out seconds and it would only change once per minute.  ;)

And also I was wrong in assuming guest meant to put it in the game app.

matlu

It's very good idea, but I currently I cannot spend any effort on Cyber Battles, I'm too busy with other stuff. If somebody manages to prepare some javascript, which I can just include on some page, without having to do any programming or "trouble fixing", then I'll gladly add it.

The_Gu3st

I'll try and get that worked out for you, thanks a million.