• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Super Psi!.....Again?

Started by Dodger, September 11, 2005, 06:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Okay, now has the combat system been changed without my knowledge? I just witnessed a Psi Lord range attack (str 1) destroy a beacon (def 6) and me and anima were talking and we decided that this was impossible. What happened?

matlu

Beacons have defence 5 (they always had)

The_Gu3st

So there is no change in the combat system?

matlu

The_Gu3st

can you take a look at Tournament Timer?

Dodger

Ohhh defence 5! Got it! I'll delete this thread. People have been going around saying that the system has changed though.

What is the percentage of killing if att and def are equal?

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on September 11, 2005, 06:30:21 PM
Ohhh defence 5! Got it! I'll delete this thread. People have been going around saying that the system has changed though.

What is the percentage of killing if att and def are equal?

It is 50%. You don't have to delete this thread, there are many threads which would deserve it more  ;)

Dodger

Okay, to clarify to people (*cough* *ULTS*) that have been telling me that its 40%...Your wrong! Hah!

ultswordsman

yea yea i know this is old just saw and i heard it from guest who heard it from gut who heard it from dumas guest
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Way to pass down the accusations... but I've never thought that in my entire life. And I doubt you would remember anything this insignificant from 3+ months ago if you cant even remember how to capitalize letters and use punctuation.

Dodger

Karm5000

can always count on guest for a sarcastic remark and insult towards someone. At least most of the time Ults deserves it. I have noticed some stubble changes but the day I witness a probe taking out a commander the will I say something about it.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

I got killed by a probe three times last week!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

...not to mention my force shielded commander that got killed by a turret.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

wish I saw a probe kill something...that would be neat
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000