• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

2nd moves in cb

Started by willie, September 17, 2005, 01:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willie

that bug that if you move one square and you come next to an enemy and can move into a beacon is still there.
if you command a ranged transporter unit to shoot and then you move your commander into that transporter you can shoot again

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

He played me when he spotted the second "bug". I told him it wasn't a bug, and he said "ok." but he posted it anyway.

Dodger

I don't see it as a bug. It's good.

matlu

The_Gu3st

I've come to like it, it makes sense actually.

In terms of practcality-

You move a space to be met with an opponents battlemech, knowing you have no chance, you attack it? I think not. Instead, you run the other way, into a house where you can be safe.

matlu

I think it's bug. As far as I remember it doesn't work for all beacons, only for either yours or opponent's, I don't remember which.

SiR gUt

honestly, I kinda like the bug...
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Leviathan

Big diff between a bug and an endearing feature right? Its a sign on skill if someone can manipulate the rules of a game, it aint cheating!

M_I_K_E

yeah its still there.. even now.