• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Wikipedia

Started by Dodger, September 17, 2005, 11:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Well my life is much better currently, duelboard, animationinsider (just for the forum games), wu riddles, shizmoo, watching stargate/sliders/yu yu hakusho on my pc, music, learning about lucid dreaming (not doing to well in that, cant even achieve first step of remembering one dream), playing Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh and wow cards and of course playing wow, gears of war, and star trek legacy.  8)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on February 23, 2007, 11:15:51 PM
Well my life is much better currently, duelboard, animationinsider (just for the forum games), wu riddles, shizmoo, watching stargate/sliders/yu yu hakusho on my pc, music, learning about lucid dreaming (not doing to well in that, cant even achieve first step of remembering one dream), playing Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh and wow cards and of course playing wow, gears of war, and star trek legacy.  8)

I also missed out music. Can you play Yu Gi Oh on the net? I've never found such a site  :-[
I've tried lucid dreaming before (didn't try very hard though) and I gave up after a few days.

flamingdragon

There is this online version of Yu-Gi-Oh, but it's rly stupid, u have to pay real money for cards at the same price they are in real life. So no longer are u buying worthless pieces of paper anymore, ur buying worthless virtual pieces of paper.

And still not doing to good on lucid dreaming, it says the best way to remember ur dream is to wake up exactly 7 and a half hours after u go to sleep and ur last thought before falling asleep to be "I will remember my dream". Pretty sure i've been doing both those, but havn't even been able to remember a single dream in a week.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

The only trick I've done is the "looking at the hand" thing. I love sleep way too much to wake myself up during the night.