• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Card games...

Started by The_Gu3st, September 22, 2005, 08:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

Ah, but all those Texas holdem poker sites are for cash.

There aren't (m)any that rate people on skill.

Unless you count being rich skill.

Bakster

Yeah...I wanna play Texas Hold'em for skill, not for money. Even if it is demo money, then the bank balance of each player would still be very uneven (say one person has 50,000 and another has 1,000) and there would be a lot of chip bullying.

Parsley

Nods.  Like a poker-IQ rating system.

Standardised rules throughout - pts system based on how good the people you beat are, not how many games you've played.  Would be fun.

Bakster

Poker is so much better in RL. Fuck Internet Poker...you can't bluff that well!

SiR gUt

Quote from: Bakster on September 29, 2005, 06:41:15 PM
Poker is so much better in RL. Fuck Internet Poker...you can't bluff that well!

Hey bakster, I wouldn't think you would be to good at bluffing anyway, so it really doesn't matter. You would probably sit there and complain about how bad your hand is, and how unlucky you are on the draws :):P thats why I like you though :D This post is not a flame.  ;)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 29, 2005, 09:01:24 PM
Hey bakster, I wouldn't think you would be to good at bluffing anyway, so it really doesn't matter. You would probably sit there and complain about how bad your hand is, and how unlucky you are on the draws :):P thats why I like you though :D This post is not a flame.  ;)

*Can't think of a response so he uses an emoticon* :-\

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on September 30, 2005, 12:39:53 AM
*Can't think of a response so he uses an emoticon* :-\
Well said  :).

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

ATTENTION EVERYONE! DUELBOARD NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

If you're sick of waiting in the lobby for countless minutes then there is a quick and easy way to get more people to come to this site. Simple follow these rules:

First, go to: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp

Next, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "vote" link

Finally, select "cyber battles" from the list and click on "VOTE"

If we get this game to #1 or even close, we would get tons of publicity. Now get off yer asses and vote!

<EDIT> IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY! THIS WAY, WE CAN GET TONS OF MORE VOTES FROM EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO TRY AND VOTE EVERYDAY!

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Bakster

ROFL!!

OO there's a sup command

etij3h5iu5h6g6iu54hu

The_Gu3st

AWS2

I found out was C is.  C was for a discussion on Texas Hold'em...I just did a speech on how to play Hold'em...I would really enjoy whooping up on you guys in some poker.  It would be a cool thing.

P.S.  I am still angry and I am now finished...unless the afformentioned things happen.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

Lolz i'll like miss you like soo much awsypoo! I like love you like I love my mom. lolz... likety like like like!!