• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Guests

Started by The_Gu3st, October 13, 2005, 11:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Guest Feature be Removed?

Yes
6 (60%)
No
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The_Gu3st

Not to sound like a prick, but I certainly dont agree with you. You say "you can choose to not play with guests" but how do you do that when a guest joins your game or a game you wish to play in?

Making a throw-away account would still require more effort. I dont see why you are so insistent on keeping the guest feature. It truly makes no sense and a majority of people agree with me.

And what makes you think guests arent being abused? Isnt the object of a guest feature to test the game to see if you like it?

Well, last night, there were 2 or 3 guests who had definitely played this game before and they leeched our points in two 6 player games.

Matlu, you have no substance behind your argument, guests are useless. It only takes ONE EXTRA MINUTE to register an account.

matlu

QuoteMaking a throw-away account would still require more effort
as you said, it takes one minute. Maybe less. If somebody really wants to abuse, he WILL spend one minute on creating his special-account-just-to-abuse.

QuoteWell, last night, there were 2 or 3 guests who had definitely played this game before and they leeched our points in two 6 player games.
would it be any different if guests were disabled? No. They would spend one minute to create "abuse" account.