• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Why challenge Runescape?

Started by simman2001, November 18, 2005, 04:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on January 25, 2006, 10:20:05 PM
D Dagger?!?!!!!?

dragon dagger, which means ults is a member and pays jagex 5 dollars (united states) a month.  :-\
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

My brother (8 years old) just signed up to become a member yesterday. I guess there was some runescape craze at his elemetry school and now hes some runescape fanatic.

Anyways, how should I put this...he sucks.
He's lvl 20 somethig and has pretty much no equipment. If you could help him out ults that would be great. His username is bullhogx (lmao?)

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 26, 2006, 01:17:08 AM
My brother (8 years old) just signed up to become a member yesterday. I guess there was some runescape craze at his elemetry school and now hes some runescape fanatic.

Anyways, how should I put this...he sucks.
He's lvl 20 somethig and has pretty much no equipment. If you could help him out ults that would be great. His username is bullhogx (lmao?)

Taking bets that bullhogx is really guest. 3 to 1 odds.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

i can assist him butĂ‚  if he starts his noob shit out il ahve to kill him in 1 - 2 hits ( i do betweenĂ‚  18 - 28 dmg per hit)

tell him to add battlemech59  im a lvl 67
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Karm5000

Tried playing rune scape but could never log in using the server or maybe every computer I used to log into the site was junk I don't know. It is over-rated and boring. I would rather be playing cyberbattles or Poxnora honestly.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Crusade

Karm5000

a site on-line that you can join duh. The game plays like cyber battles except its more like chess but with the added feature of RP fun and world or warcraft strategy. I really don't know how to explain it so just check it out for yourself @ poxnora.com okay?
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

SiR gUt

haha what ever i use to play runescape like 4 or 5 years ago well mainly started like 8 yars ago quit after 3. lvl 90 1300 skill total account was HellsFire666 little cousin got it banned for repeatedly saying the word nigger and vulgar language. :( so if it's still on highscore list check it out. Also who ever can get my account un-banned can have the password and password finder.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

Funny to mention I play runescape now instead of this game lol...I got 1603 total atm...I hate combating though so I stick to skills lol...The name is reg5000 on runescape..private chat is normally on

Reg50

By the way ults..Your a liar..You cant hit 18-28 on a level 67 lmfao ...Only if you 99 str and I HIGHLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Doubt you do

flamingdragon

Quite frankly Runescape sucks.

You ever heard of a much better game known as World of Warcraft?  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Too bad you have to pay for that.

SiR gUt

kinda gotta pay for runescape too... shitty ass members..old skoool runescape was th ebest 2d  ;D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA