• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

RPG ideas 4 Mat

Started by Parsley, November 22, 2005, 01:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

LOL, that pic is pretty good.

I just want to know why he stopped working on it.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Because he knows the RPG will be played by nobody. Much like Chess, Checkers, Reversi, Connect 4, Cyber Battles, Spades and the other card game.

flamingdragon

CW is recently played a lot actually, there's someone on almost every time I go on.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

The_Crusade

I've lost interest in that game now.

flamingdragon

Then u have lost interest in the greatest game on the planet!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

No.

http://www.shizmoo.com
http://www.alienaa.com

Just to name a couple better than Cyber Battles

I still love you, Matty-Lu :-*

flamingdragon

Shizmoo is not as good, but what the hell do u do on A3?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

You raise an alien in the big wide world. You can't do much at first, but I've been told it gets better. Only time will tell.

T3h luggage

Hey mat, I have recently learned some things about 3-D modelling.  Of course, I don't know what program or format is needed (I just have Gmax, a free moddeler only good for practise and modding Dungeon Siege.)

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on November 11, 2006, 03:33:39 PM
Hey mat, I have recently learned some things about 3-D modelling.  Of course, I don't know what program or format is needed (I just have Gmax, a free moddeler only good for practise and modding Dungeon Siege.)

It would be great if you wanted to create some 3d stuff for the mud game, but be prepared that it's "not that easy" and I would have to spend some time explaining how things works. Well, static objects are easy, but to create animated moving humanoid characters is really complicated. So if you are really interested I can send you an email... if you had time, skill  and will to create several moving characters this project could be perhaps revived :p