• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Mushroom

Started by mattcage, November 24, 2005, 03:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattcage

see if u can add this to ur rpg maybe playerslow on health can dig these and eat them but some may be poisionus

willie

so if youre low on health like you have one hp left and you eat a poisonous mushroom, you die?  or maybe just make poison reduce your life until it reaches 1 and maybe make it like 35% chance of finding one of those.

mattcage

yeah if you get a poinsion maybe it take 33% of ur health away so 1 life ull still live

TheMcCool

lolol its an umbrella
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

matlu

do you have 3d model of that?

willie

Dodger

Dodger does!

Dunno how exactly you want these graphics, but here is a quick mushroom I knocked up.

<EDIT>I don't like it. It's not mushroom'y enough.... :-[
Ignore it, I will make another.

TheMcCool

In this post apocalyptic world, people should eat buttons to gain strength. Buttons and aborted babies. Mushrooms will have all died out. Oh, there will also be cockroach sodas.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Bakster

Buttons are disgusting. I would prefer to eat a nice tissue...with sprinkled staples.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Bakster on November 25, 2005, 07:02:43 PM
Buttons are disgusting. I would prefer to eat a nice tissue...with sprinkled staples.

That has to been one of those most random things I've said...EVER.

It also did a great job of killing the thread.

flamingdragon

The only problems w/ those nmushrooms is they should be red or green.  8)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

flamingdragon

Stems are to long, should be more like this...

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Fool. That's not a 1-up mushroom.