• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

rook. (like thats a new topic lol)

Started by unvme66, December 08, 2005, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unvme66

hi everyone! first time here, and a little confused, i was wondering if rook will be avaliable soon. i have been waiting and waiting and reading and reading the dual board. which is great!! and i still dont know lol.. thanks

matlu

unvme66

thank you! and i was already there, but no on was there so i thought maybe it was still in a demo stage. sorry.

matlu

It is still demo, but should be playable (to some extent) Noone is on, because nobody knows about it, and I don't have time to promote it

unvme66

okay thank you for the response back, very much appreciated! i cant wait till it is promoted, it is going to rock! every since the other site when down, you have gave all us die hard rook players hope lol..

sevensmom

wahhh but looks like hope is dashed!
*sigh* but I  understand. 

matlu

The game is not finished, but ready for testing. Feel free to tell your friends about it play it. Report any bugs you find, and I will fix them....

unvme66

i would like to try rook, so if we can get 4 people to play that would be great, so if you want to play just let me know(just type it on here) and what time you can, and we can see if we can get a game going!! thanks.

Bakster

I want to play, even though I don't know how...

SiR gUt

hey, set a time and date this weekend and i will meet you people on, so just send me a pm or im me at rnkomptonsfinest, or message me at sir_gut@hotmail.com and ill be happy to come and play  :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger