• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

what is my win//loss record?

Started by Wildtigre, December 17, 2005, 01:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildtigre

i would like to know my win//loss record under then username "Mase", so if the creator of the game can tell me this information i would be very pleased.

thanks.

Wildtigre

psssht i almost forgot about this thread.

why have i not been answered????

Wildtigre

zzzzzzzz....is there something wrong with my request..?

SiR gUt

if you want to know your score, get on the best players list ;)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Wildtigre

no, thats too difficult for me.  i would like to know now. ldfjkalsdhfadjksfhaklghkjghfklghkfghkfhgksfhfkghkfjgh

SiR gUt

sorry, thats the whole point of the high scores list :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Wildtigre

that blows. it cleary states that i may ask ANYTHING. so mr. creator of the game please answer my QUESTION.

SiR gUt

Dodger

SiR gUt

matlu

Quote from: Wildtigre on February 10, 2006, 02:20:43 AM
that blows. it cleary states that i may ask ANYTHING.
sure, you may ask anything, but nowhere's written that I will answer

Regarding win/lose record for Mase, it is:
Played: 750
Won: 322
Score: 134

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 10, 2006, 03:06:50 AM
played 732 games won 332
Quote from: matlu on February 10, 2006, 10:57:31 AM
Played: 750
Won: 322
Score: 134

OMFG! Gut completely BSed that figure and he was sooooo close. Give or take 20 games and he got it right on.

SiR gUt

Darnnit, you know i really typed 750 at first but than i changed it, i should of kept with my first instincts

Wildtigre