• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Slight Turret Bug

Started by StarSabre, March 22, 2006, 10:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSabre

Today in one game I played I used some gun turrets which worked. However, 1 of them was consistantly deselectable. It still said it belonged to me, etc, when highlighted, but it was just like it had already been used at the start of every go. I am certain of this, it happened every round. That one turret (bottom right in the group) was for some reason unusuable, it couldn't be selected. Others all worked fine and I still won the game, but it might make a big difference in some other game. All other turrets I've used worked fine.
-Crosses Sabre-

The_Gu3st

Was the turret that didn't work engaged to anything? If so, what?

Dodger

The turrets are only selectable if they are engaged to an enemy.

The_Gu3st

I already posted that, moron.  ::)

Dodger

I said it unsarcastically. Just so that star doesn't think that everyone on DB is an asshole.

The_Gu3st

I said mine sarcastically?  ???

StarSabre

Haha. I'm so glad you two find my posts convenient as a vehicle for your ongoing feud. But seriously, thanks. I can't believe I didn't realise that. Looking back, that must have been the reason. My mistake. :P
-Crosses Sabre-

Blitz

MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Dodger

Quote from: StarSabre on March 22, 2006, 09:12:04 PM
Haha. I'm so glad you two find my posts convenient as a vehicle for your ongoing feud. But seriously, thanks. I can't believe I didn't realise that. Looking back, that must have been the reason. My mistake. :P

;D