• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

the DW

Started by Jacob50, May 15, 2006, 11:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob50

whats that site for the dragon wars thingy?
anyone know about that?
someone i played gave me a link, cant find it in the history and i tried googlin but found nothin, so if anyone could plz post a link here, id be grateful.

Bakster

Jacob50

its this game based on cyberwars, it looks pretty cool, but they havent released it yet, and only got the forums runnin so far. I saw i think the guest and sir gut postin there, so i thought maybe someone could give me the link to that site, like i said, i tried finidn i on my own but failed.

The_Gu3st

Dragon Wars

It's StarSabre's project, he's working on making a similiar game to CB/CW, its coming along pretty well. As far as I know, the beta will be released in June.

Bakster

It's all Sabres....and you.

Bakster

Bleh, I made three posts and got bored. You won't see me in those forums every again!

StarSabre

Sir Gut and Luggage both use the forums on a regular basis, Bakster. Not just lame-boy. And yeah, I was deliberately avoiding posting here because I figured it's not exactly respectful to Matlu to advertise my game on his boards. :/
-Crosses Sabre-

The_Gu3st

Yeah, lame boy, aka starsabre posts there alot  ;)

And I doubt matlu would mind, but you should return the favor  :P

StarSabre

I will, when we beta, at least. At the moment we don't have any people who don't know about this place.
-Crosses Sabre-

Jacob50

I am really looking forward to this game (BUMP)

Bakster

Looking forward to this game I am not. Too many monsters it has.

Dodger

There really are a large number of monsters..It should be interesting, but my allegiance is always with Cyber Battles  :-*

Jacob50

i am fine with the number of mosters, as long as theyre different enough from each other and are balanced. What i am not too sure about is the secret units and also i havent see anywhere what the size of the board should be. And I kinda get the feeling the game has a bit too many featurs, maybe to the point where the much simpler and very well balanced CB is better, but I guess Ill have to see when the beta comes out. Still looking forward to it.

Bakster

With Cyberbattles too, my allegiance is.

Dodger

Quote from: Jacob50 on May 20, 2006, 03:09:18 PM
i am fine with the number of mosters, as long as theyre different enough from each other and are balanced. What i am not too sure about is the secret units and also i havent see anywhere what the size of the board should be. And I kinda get the feeling the game has a bit too many featurs, maybe to the point where the much simpler and very well balanced CB is better, but I guess Ill have to see when the beta comes out. Still looking forward to it.

I agree with you about too many features...Get's a bit complicated..