• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Eurovision Song Contest

Started by Bakster, May 21, 2006, 12:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

For all of those Non-Europeans here, the Eurovision song contest is an annual event where European countries show off their pop/hip-hop/rap/shit songs to the rest of Europe.

So everyone was surprised to see the Finnish act for this year, a rock band called Lordi (see below)

They wreaked havoc with a song called "Hard Rock Hallelujah", and, surprisingly, they wiped away all the competiton to win the contest by quite a large amount of votes.

Rock music is taking over!! Bow down!

Dodger

They actually won the contest? LMAO, they were funny shit man!
I preffered some of the other countries though, although the song we entered was awful.

Dodger

btw did you see their lead singers Platformers?? LMAO I want some.  ;D

Bakster

What the hell are Platformers? The amazingly cool looking wings that slowly expanded from his costume? Those kicked ass! ;D

I think their music kicks ass even if they do look a bit silly.

England sucked as always, but the winner for the funniest act ever goes to Lithuania, the act directly before England.

The chorus went "We are the winners! VOTE FOR US!", and at the end, some guy did the FUNNIEST DANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN :D Instead of the polite applause and cheering, they got a round of loud boos! Hahahahahaha!!

For pure entertainment value, I would have voted for Lithuania, but for the actual music, Finland

Dodger

The 'Platform' shoes he was wearing fool..

The_Gu3st

Bakster

Yes, I'm obviously going to watch their shoes when they have bad ass monster costumes on.